But first things first. Although there are literally thousands of clever ways to make money online – like taking online surveys, to renting or selling your old clothes, flipping your iPhone to someone in a different country, and even buying low-cost products locally, just to resell them for a higher price on Amazon or eBay – there is not such a way like “Easy Money”.
Here’s the hard truth: The only ways to make money online in any lasting manner, involve putting in real time, effort, blood, sweat, and tears. Some business will fail, other will succeed, just like in any other business. But the point is that you need to work hard for your success.
Some online “gurus” want to promote their online courses and imply that you can become rich overnight. That’s just not the case. Save your money and try to find a niche that you feel comfortable with and stick to it!
So what ways are there to start?
I collected a list of 60 different ways to start an online business. I just want to outline here the main idea and over the next weeks and month I will explain a bit in detail more about every method and also my own experiences with it. So stay tuned for more details and updates!
Here is the list of online business I want to explore:
- Start a blog
- Launch and Grow a Start-up
- Start an eCommerce Site and Sell Physical Products
- Start Online Coaching and Sell Your Advice
- Launch a YouTube Channel
- Join a Remote Company Part-Time (or Full-Time)
- Testing Websites
- Write and Sell an eBook (Amazon Self-Publishing)
- Join a Freelance Network (Like Upwork, or Fiverr)
- Email Marketing and Newsletters
- Sells Products on a Shopify Store
- Do Graphic Design for Local Companies
- Become an Influencer on Instagram
- Local Business Consulting
- Record a Podcast and Share Inspiring Stories
- Sell Stock Photos Online
- Share Your Opinion
- Narrate Audiobooks
- Start an Online T-Shirt Business
- Sell Your Expertise on Clarity.fm
- Answer Professional Questions on JustAnswer
- Teach English as a Virtual Tutor
- Sell Your Crafts and Art on Etsy
- Guest Post as a Freelance Writer for Niche Websites
- Transcribe Audio and Interviews
- Write Guest Posts as a Freelance Writer for Niche Websites
- Help People with Their Tax Prep
- Private Labelling and Selling Products on Amazon
- Proofread Articles
- Online Travel Consultant
- Clean Up Search Engines
- Write Reviews of the Places You’ve Been
- Help New Teachers by Selling Your Teaching Plan
- Sell Your Art and Designs on Society6
- Sell Your Old Smartphone and Other Tech Goods
- Sell Your Old Books
- Do Data Entry for Companies
- Become a Virtual Assistant
- Become An Online Dating Consultant
- Rent or Sell Your Clothes Online
- Become an Online News Writer or Columnist
- Get a Commission-Only Sales Gig
- Subcontract Your Extra Work and Start an Online Agency
- Do Virtual Odd Jobs on TaskRabbit
- Create DIY or Cooking Videos
- Build a Niche Website
- Edit Videos Online
- Write on Medium’s Partner Program
- Become a Contract Customer Service Representative
- Buy an Existing Website And Make Money With It
- Run Corporate Workshops
- Buy and Sell Domain Names
- Lend Your Voice to Voice-Overs
- Become an Online Notary
- Small Business Marketing Consultant
- Build and Sell Software
- Enter Online Contests for Company Names and Slogans
- Find Freelance Clients and Sell Your Services
- Create Online Courses to Productize Your Knowledge
- Become a web mystery shopper.
Many of the businesses I successfully tested already and I’m excited to show you step by step what I did and what worked and what not.
Others I have never tried myself and it will be fun to check the out.
Is there a particular business you want to read about first? Or do you miss a specific business model that is not in the list?
Than please comment and I will include that in my future blogs. So stay tuned for an exciting journey!