An Artificial Intelligence (AI) solution reworking individual care. A 3D radar redefining human-machine conversation. A equipment-to-machine system managing autonomous gadgets for Sector 4.. These are just a number of examples of the 20 finalists nominated for the final of the EIT Electronic Obstacle 2020.
These solutions cover a extensive variety of subjects in EIT Digital’s target regions spanning from Electronic Finance, Digital Tech, and Electronic Wellbeing to Digital Cities and Digital Marketplace. And they all have a common purpose: to increase rapidly and contribute to developing a solid digital Europe – a single that is inclusive, truthful, and sustainable.
How EIT Electronic Supports The Development Of A Strong Electronic Europe
EIT Digital is a top European digital innovation and entrepreneurial education firm concentrated on building and scaling ventures, and on breeding and up-skilling skills to equip them with equally digital and entrepreneurial abilities.
The EIT Digital Accelerator delivers tailor-created advancement assist for significant-development European tech scaleups by encouraging them safe worldwide customers and increase cash, thanks to a pan-European, dispersed team of enterprise builders and fundraising authorities. Considering that 2012, the EIT Digital Accelerator has supported startups and scaleups from 18 nations around the world who have raised above €920 million in expenditure. The EIT Electronic Accelerator has been acknowledged as just one of the world’s major general public Small business Accelerator by UBI International, and as just one of the major 4 accelerator brands in Europe, in accordance to Startup Heatmap Europe.
Finalists Will Pitch & Compete For Prizes Really worth €350,000 On 12 November
This year, the EIT Digital Problem normally takes spot for the seventh consecutive 12 months and focuses on ‘deep tech’ digital scaleups with a differentiating products supplying, leveraging refined, really hard-to-reproduce digital technologies that gasoline the electronic transformation. The finalists were picked out of 403 candidates and come from 11 different European countries. On regular, they arrived at a profits of €1.5M in 2019, have by now gained €5.6M funding, and hire 31 people today.
The winners will be picked out in a final function held on the web on November 12, the place the finalists will pitch in entrance of a jury of experts and compete for prizes well worth €350,000.
The prize package consists of a complete yr of assistance by the EIT Electronic Accelerator, well worth €50,000, for the five greatest organizations, which will support the scaleups escalating their organizations in Europe and beyond. The EIT Digital Accelerator will help the EIT Digital Obstacle winners in scaling up their company in Europe by assisting them safe global buyers in target marketplaces and increase progress funding. In addition to that, the 1st prize winner will obtain a hard cash prize of €100,000.
Europe’s 20 Best Deep Tech Scaleups In 2020
- Building Radar (Uk) – multisource knowledge collection and AI-run platform to help transparency about offer options for the building business in towns
- CitySwift (IR) – information-pushed scheduling and planning technology for general public transport companies
- Deepomatic (FR) – a no-code visual automation system to support subject operations with pc vision purposes
- FNA (Uk) – deep technologies business specializing in state-of-the-art analytics, network simulations, and Regulatory & Supervisory Engineering (Regtech & Suptech)
- Icometrix (BE) – can help properly quantify mind abnormalities via AI-run imaging answer
- Inxpect (IT) – 3D security radar for robotics and industrial automation
- PXL Eyesight (CH) – PXL is a engineering platform for safe and automatic id verification and the creation of trustable electronic identities
- Roboze (IT) – coming up with and production 3D printers and digital companies for intense apps
- Runecast Solutions (Uk) – Automated Hybrid Cloud insights for mission-crucial configuration & security compliance
- Scantrust (CH) – linked products system that binds actual physical merchandise with on line identities for lively brand name security, supply chain awareness, and consumer engagement
- SentiOne (PL) – omnichannel social listening and client company automation system
- Squirro (CH) – enables companies to transform business facts into AI-pushed insights
- SwipeGuide (NL) – smart function instructions and processes by using augmented applications to strengthen productiveness on the factory flooring
- TakeTask (PL) – cellular software utilized by companies to assign, execute and validate responsibilities on a significant scale in several destinations simultaneously for any field
- Targomo (DE) – locale intelligence solution to optimize retail networks, produce far better public providers, and strengthen actual estate lookups
- TRIBVN Healthcare (FR) – AI-powered solution that permits a pathologist to greater control and analyze cell and tissue photographs to make improvements to most cancers analysis
- Top.ai (FI) – AI-powered system to scale and improve shopper provider operations
- Unmanned Daily life (British isles) – Machine-to-Device platform to enable Autonomy-as-a-Provider to deploy and control autonomous robotic products for Wise Metropolitan areas and Industry 4.
- Vårdinnovation (SE) – health care machine software package that by way of multi-sensor information selection and responsibilities automation aids improve healthcare technique efficiency
- Wishibam (FR) – permits the creation of scalable marketplaces dependent on actual-time keep stock
How You Can Be a part of
The exceptional final occasion of the EIT Electronic Problem is a special prospect for buyers and industry representatives to obtain entry to the most notable European tech scaleups. All through the occasion, participants will be equipped to set up business enterprise meetings with the finalists and other notable scaleups from the EIT Digital ecosystem by means of an on-line matchmaking platform.
The closing function is invitation only and will be held on line. If you are a stakeholder of the digital innovation ecosystem (corporates, buyers, media, and EU establishments) and you would like to join the event, sign up here prior to 12 November!
And if you are interested to discover far more about the advancement solutions of the EIT Electronic Accelerator, get in contact!
Sharing is caring!