Are you looking for the best work from home jobs that pay up to $30/hr or more?
Do you want to work-at-home for Fortune 500 Companies?
Congratulations, it’s your special day! I have gathered 37 Fortune 500 Companies that Offer High Paying Work from Home Jobs.
These are the best remote employers; the list of top companies that offer the highest-paying work-from-home jobs, and you can apply for these remote jobs today.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
Let’s Get Started:
Amazon is a huge global company. Amazon is #2 on the Fortune 500 list. Amazon is the biggest online market. Billions of people buy and sell on Amazon. Amazon is owned by Jeff Bezos, who is the richest man in the world. Amazon generally offers work at home jobs for beginners!
Amazon has remote positions open for seasonal contact center associates. They also have virtual positions open for software developers, data entry work from home jobs, customer group managers, and many more websites.
Most of their remote jobs DO NOT require a college degree, but this may change depending on the specific job.
· 3+ years of Customer Service, Human Resources, Contact Center or equivalent experience
· 4+ years of contact center or equivalent experience
· Previous experience working in a virtual environment
· Basic US legislation Leave of Absence and Accommodations knowledge.
· 1 year of Leave and/or Accommodations experience, to include: previous work in a leave of absence and/or disability claim management role, with experience using case management systems, reviewing cases for eligibility, determining the appropriate leave and/or disability pay benefits that apply to a specific situation, and establishing/executing a case management plan.
· Knowledge of US federal and state leave and disability laws
· Previous HR experience
· Proven ability to manage customer contacts in a fast paced environment.
· Proven ability to adjust to constantly changing workloads.
· Proven ability to follow existing process with high attention to detail.
Salary and Benefits
Amazon pays a minimum of $15/hr for their work-at-home employees. Amazon also provides its employees with 401(k), comprehensive healthcare, 20 weeks paid parental leave, and allows employees to share leave with their spouse, or partner. Amazon also gives its employees many discounts on items!
Apple is one of the biggest phone manufacturers in the United States! Apple created its famous iPhone and iPad. Apple is hiring work at home advisors in many states! Apple is hiring mostly remote entry-level jobs!
Apple is hiring from contact team leaders to retail managers. They are also hiring for specific jobs like hardware systems engineers, web developers, and software engineers.
Most of their remote jobs DO NOT require a college degree, but this may change depending on the specific job.
For their customer service jobs they require:
- 2+ years management preferred
- Contact Center experience preferred
- Sales or Customer Service experience
- Be a motivated self-starter
- Be detail-oriented
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Be a great teammate
- Have a strong work ethic
- Possess leadership skills
Apple pays between $15 and $30/hr to their remote employees. Apple offers the full-range of employee benefits. During the recruiting process, you will learn more about your pay and benefits. Apple also provides you with a FREE iMac computer. Apple will also give you an employee discount.
Tesla has become one of the highest-rated car brands in the world. Tesla brings in billions of dollars due to its cars selling out fast. Elon Musk’s Tesla is hiring work from home worldwide! For most of Tesla’s work from home jobs, no college-degree is needed!
Tesla is offering positions as service managers, technicians, diagnostic specialists, and customer support specialists all around the world.
Most of their remote jobs DO NOT require a college degree, but this may change depending on the specific job.
- Reliable internet connection and a quiet workspace free of disruptions
- 1-year customer service experience or equivalent
- Evidence of exceptional ability
- Proven track record of excellent customer quality and productivity expectations
- Receptive to constructive feedback
- Thinks outside the box & takes initiative
- Experience with Windows and MS Office applications
- Excellent judgment in solving critical problems
- Ability to adapt in a fast pace changing environment
- Team player attitude is a MUST
Tesla pays up to $30/hr for some of their remote positions. Tesla pays its employees an average of $91,000 a year! They also offer insurance benefits and retirement benefits, plus other employee benefits!
Pepsi is a huge global brand famous for its soda, Pepsi. Pepsi also manufactures many popular items like Lays’! Pepsi generally offers entry-level telecommute jobs to beginners!
Pepsi offers remote positions like sales director, front end engineer, and commercial sr manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* High School Diploma/GED or greater * Minimum 3-5 years of experience with issue resolution/customer service/administrative support * Strong proficiency in data entry and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Teams, etc) * Availability to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and occasional overtime to meet business needs (on-call basis).
Pepsi’s remote employee salary ranges from $31k to $152k for more specialized roles. Pepsi has many benefits including life insurance/disable, 401(k), and paid sick leave.
Walgreens is a huge pharmacy company. It is one of the largest in the world. Walgreens is seeking work from home call center specialist. Walgreens often hires entry-level remote work!
Walgreens is offering many virtual positions ranging from call center specialists, maintenance technicians, and pharmacy techs.
For their entry-level positions you will need:
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Intermediate level keyboarding skills (at least 25 WPM, touch typing, formatting documents).
- Basic level PC skills (for example start-up and shut down the computer, use a mouse to point and click, start and close programs, switch between programs, save files, print documents and/or access information on-line).
- Basic Search Engines skills to include opening a browser, typing in URLs in the correct location, using a search engine, bookmarking a site, navigating using back/forward/stop buttons, and filling out forms online.
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
Walgreens’ salary ranges from $10/hr to $24/hr for their work-at-home employees. Walgreens offers profit sharing and stock purchasing plans. Walgreens also offers life insurance.
Capital One is a global leader in banking. Capital One is ranked 17th on Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For. Capital One rakes in billions of dollars a year. They are offering work at home jobs for beginners.
Capital One Bank is hiring numerous remote positions including customer solution specialists, product managers, and cloud engineering.
For a lot of their remote positions, you will need a quiet workspace with a pc, mouse, and microphone. For their entry-level positions, all you need is a high school diploma.
The average Capital One salary ranges from $33k a year to over $200k a year! Capital One offers many benefits to their work-at-home employees, including maternity leave, education assistance, and insurance.
Humana is a huge company that offers health care to millions of people. Humana is ranked 56th on the Fortune 500 list. Humana makes over $41 billion a year! A lot of Humana’s positions are telecommute, and they are entry-level.
Humana offers telecommute jobs like contact center analysts, home care sales representatives, and home health aide.
For some of their positions, you will need:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or Marketing. Other disciplines or experience substitutions maybe considered.
3-4 years of experience in a BA role with increasing responsibility
Has written user stories
Experience with Call Center or Contact Center Software, including Avaya products, IVRs, sentiment analysis systems, etc.
Integration experience with third party applications
Requirements gathering, data modeling, API integration, and specifications for new web applications
Relational databases and SQL query tools. Specific experience with Contact Center specific data tools like Oracle EOM.
QA use cases, QA testing, and Bug Tracking tools
Software Project Management
Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word is a must
Humana gives many benefits to their telecommute employees, including insurance benefits, vacation benefits, and retirement benefits like 401(k). Humana also pays from $29k a year to over $100k!
Gap is a massive company that offers clothing, and fashion for all ages. Gap makes over $16 billion! For most of Gap’s remote-jobs, no college degree is required.
Gap offers many virtual positions including seasonal chat specialists, customer relations specialists, and operations schedulers!
For most of Gap’s jobs, all you will need is a high school diploma, experience in the job field you are applying for, and strong pic skills.
Gap pays from $10/hr to $20/hr! Gap also compensates their workers with many benefits. Gap gives up to seven paid holidays. Gap also provides its employees with a 401(k) plan!
Bank of America is one of the biggest banks in America. Bank of America earns close to $100 billion! Bank of America almost always offers work at home jobs at an entry-level!
Bank of America is hiring in many work-at-home positions. They are hiring client service representatives, team leader, and relationship managers.
Bank of America’s job requirements includes: 1+ years of customer service experience, has proficiency in computers and technology, also has a comfortable space to work their shift.
Bank of America pays its virtual employees from $46k to $136k a year!
PNC Bank is the 7th largest bank in the United States. PNC Bank has over $16 billion dollars in revenue. PNC Bank hires a lot of work at home beginners!
PNC Bank offers many positions like mortgage loan officers, home equity mortgage officers, and more!
The job requirements for most jobs include: no degree needed. However,you do need a high school diploma, you also need experience in customer service.
PNC Bank pays $30k+ to $120k a year!, depending on the specific remote position. PNC Bank offers drug coverage, 401(k) pension plan, vacation holidays, and paid time off.
T-Mobile is an awesome company that makes billions of dollars! T-Mobile is a huge phone network that provides service to millions of customers. T-Mobile often offers remote positions that do not require a degree!
T-Mobile has many legitimate work from home positions including customer service associate experts, business operations manager, mobile associates, and software development!
You need to at least have a high school diploma or GED. You also need to be a pro on the computer. Being able to multitask is a plus. You also need a workspace in your home to be able to work from home!
T-Mobile pays $48k a year to over $130k! T-Mobile benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision benefits. T-Mobile also is offering 401(k) retirement plans to their remote employees.
CVS is a huge pharmaceutical company! CVS is a multi-billion dollar company! CVS generally hires many telecommute positions.
CVS is offering many work at home positions including remote pharmacists, technicians, graphic designers, customer service representatives, and more!
No degree is needed for many of CVS’ positions. You will need customer service experience and a high school diploma. You also need experience working with programs like Microsoft!
CVS’ usual salary starts at $11/hr and goes up to over $20/hr! CVS includes medical and prescription coverage, plus other eligible employee benefits.
Citi Bank is one of the biggest banks in America. Citi Bank manages over 1 million people’s finances. Citi Bank is hiring now! They usually hire for entry-level work from home jobs!
Citi Bank offers jobs like collections representatives, home lending officer, customer service rep, and licensed service analyst.
- Work under pressure Decision making Problem-solving Negotiation
- Client needs or organizational issues while remaining focused, frustration tolerance
- 1-year experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
As a Citi bank virtual employee, you will be paid from $23k a year to $98k depending on the remote position. Sometimes more.
UnitedHealth Group is a huge insurance company! UnitedHealth Group makes over $200 billion dollars! For most of UnitedHealth Group’s work from home, no college degree is required.
UnitedHealth Group is hiring remote sales directors, service desk managers, and customer service representatives!
You will need a high school diploma or GED. You will also need customer service experience. You also need experience in the healthcare industry!
UnitedHealth Group pays $24k to $110k a year! Plus the full spectrum of employee benefits, like vacation and 401k.
Verizon Wireless is one of the biggest tv and phone providers on the market right now! Verizon Wireless provides service to over 119 million subscribers! Verizon generally offers work from home for beginners!
Verizon Wireless hires many jobs like security consultant. , chatbot architect, and chatbot consultant, and customer service specialists!
You’ll need to have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- One or more years of work experience.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Even better if you have:
- Associate’s degree.
- Customer experience.
- Retail operations experience.
Verizon’s average salary is from $24k to $200k! Verizon offers discounts on Verizon products! They also offer many benefits like 401(k) and adoption expense assistance!
Walmart is one of the biggest retailers in the world! Walmart has thousands of locations all around the world! Walmart makes over $500 billion a year! For many of Walmart’s remote-jobs, no college degree needed. For some specific positions, a college degree may be required!
Walmart is offering many remote positions including temp services, resolution specialists, and lead guides!
For most positions, you may need a high school degree. Some specialized positions require a degree!
Walmart’s salary ranges from $24k a year to $133k a year! Expect some generous employee benefits like healthcare, 401k and vacation pay.
Home Depot is the largest home improvement retailer in the U.S. some Depot is located all over the world. They have made over $110 billion dollars1
Home Depot offers positions like product support technician, senior instructional designers, and cybersecurity staff engineers!
You will need to have a quiet, indoor area. You will also need a high school diploma.
Home Depot offers 401(k) benefits, they also offer employee stock purchasing programs and paid maternity leave! Home Depot pays $12/hr+
Anthem is a huge insurance provider. Anthem is ranked 33rd on the Fortune 500 list. Anthem generally offers entry-level work from home jobs! No degree needed!
Anthem is offering positions like customer care rep, coordinator clinician, and health case manager.
You will need a high school diploma. You will also need excellent communication skills and experience in customer service!
Anthem pays up to $24/hr or more to their work-at-home employees. Anthem has one of the best insurance benefits as an employee! They also have a great 401(k) plan and they give vacation and paid time off!
Wells Fargo is the world’s fourth-largest bank. Wells Fargo is a multibillion-dollar company. Wells Fargo employs over 200,000 people. Wells Fargo generally offers entry-level remote work!
Wells Fargo offers positions like account resolution specialists, customer service representatives, and mortgage loan officers.
You need 1+ years of experience interacting with customers. You also need basic computer skills and experience with various programs like Microsoft.
Expect up to $24/hr or more. Wells Fargo offers great benefits to their eligible remote employees. They give medical, dental, vision, and tuition reimbursement benefits. They also offer 401(k) benefits.
Geico is a huge insurance company all over the world. Geico offers car insurance to millions of people. Geico is a billion-dollar company. They offer many jobs and many benefits for their employees. For most of Geico’s job openings, they offer entry-level
Geico is offering claims representative positions, insurance representative positions,and many others.
You will need a high school diploma for this job. If you have a bachelor’s degree that is a plus. You will also need outstanding customer service experience.
This job pays up to $20/hr! Sometimes more. Geico also offers an amazing 401(k) plan. They give their employees premium dental, vision, and medical insurance!
Target is the 8th largest retailer in the U.S. Target has garnered over $75 billion dollars. Target operates over 1,000 stores in the U.S. and around the world! Target usually hires telecommute jobs that require no college degree!
Target is offering many remote jobs like guest retail specialists, visual merchandiser, and product designers!
You will need experience in the field that you will be applying for. You will also need a high school diploma or GED. You will also need a strong understanding of Target’s brand and what they stand for!
Target pays an average salary of $40,000+ a year! Target offers many employee benefits like medical and pharmacy. They also give life insurance, and paid time off!
FedEx is a huge multinational delivery system! FedEx makes over $69 billion dollars. They employ over 400,000 people! FedEx often hires remote work in many states! No degree needed!
FedEx offers many positions including critical support system specialists, customs trade coordinators, and data analysts!
FedEx requires potential employees to have a high school diploma, or a bachelor’s degree in the field preferred! They also require knowledge of programs like Microsoft Office, and the ability to understand technical skills!
FedEx remote employees earn $35k+ to $100k a year, depending on the specific job. FedEx also offers various healthcare benefits for its employees! Employees are also offered an employee assistance program!
Walt Disney is a huge global company famous for its theme parks, animations, and shows! Disney has been a key part of the lives of many and many look up to Disney princes and princesses! Disney is a multi-billion dollar company! Disney usually hires entry-level work at home
Disney is offering positions like guest service representatives.
For this work from home job, you need a high school diploma, strong computer skills, and experience working with customers.
Disney pays its work-at-home employees $12/hr to $24/hr! Disney also offers many benefits like retirement plans, stock purchasing programs, paid time off, child care support, and weekly pay!
Prudential Financial is the largest insurance company in the United States! Their assets total to over $1 trillion dollars! Prudential employs almost 50,000 people! They generally hire remote work in many states! No college degree needed!
Prudential is offering positions like insurance and annuity representatives. They are also hiring directors of diversity and disability claims managers!
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in financial services sales, service and/or call centers
- Financial product knowledge and experience, especially in Insurance and/or Annuities
- Basic understanding of the Financial Planning Process
- Series 6, 63, State Insurance Producer License Required; or ability to obtain within 120 days
- Excellent time management / organizational and relationship-building skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal) to various audiences – colleagues, leadership, customers
In some positions, Prudential may require a bachelor’s degree!
Prudential pays up to $70k+ a year! Prudential also has an awesome 401(k) program. They also offer life insurance and disability!
Cisco specializes in networks, software, and technology! Cisco was ranked number one on the Fortune 500 list for the best places to work for! Cisco brings in $51 billion dollars a year! Cisco normally hires entry-level remote jobs worldwide!
Cisco hires sales representatives, account managers, and security engineers!
A degree is preferred but not required. You must also be fluent in English, and a strong communicator!
Cisco pays $55k+ a year! Cisco offers many benefits including an employee discount, gym memberships, paid sick leave, and 401(k)
Yelp is a billion-dollar company. People write reviews on Yelp about restaurants, gyms, and more! Yelp has over 5,000 employees and they are generally hiring work from home jobs that require no college degree!
Yelp is offering many entry-level positions like Salesforce administrators, Customer Success Representatives, and Inside Sales Representatives!
Yelp requires computer proficiency, strong verbal and written communication, and excellent time management skills!
Yelp pays from $34k+ to over $45k+! or more to their work-from-home employees. Yelp offers many perks like 401(k), paid sick leave, and life insurance/ disability!
USAA provides insurance to families and people who have served in the U.S. army. USAA is worth over $30 billion dollars a year! USAA always hires entry-level work from home jobs!
USAA offers many positions including property field adjuster, operations engineer, and analysts!
USAA job requirements:
- High School Diploma/General Equivalency Diploma
- 2 years of property claims adjusting experience handling moderate to complex personal property claims.
- Acquisition and maintenance of insurance adjuster license within 90 days and designated number of attempts.
- Advanced knowledge of XactContents.
- Strong negotiation, investigation, communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Advanced knowledge of property insurance policies and endorsements.
USAA salary ranges from $43k+ to $169k! USAA has many benefits including health insurance, parental leave, paid time off, and retirement plans!
Pearson is a huge education brand! Pearson has over 32,000 employees! Pearson is a multi-billion dollar show! Pearson offers a lot of remote opportunities that are entry-level!
Pearson offers many remote positions like remote tutors, board and state relations, and solutions product managers!
You will need to have experience in the field that you will apply for, you also need to be technologically proficient! You need to also meet deadlines!
Pearson pays up to $146k+ a year! Pearson offers many benefits for example stock purchase options, retirement plans, and flexible health plans!
Nestle is a huge brand responsible for many foods all around the world! Nestle makes almost $100 billion dollars a year! Nestle employs over 352,000 people! Nestle generally hires entry-level telecommute positions!
Nestle offers many positions like: remote and bilingual customer service representatives and inside sales representatives!
Nestle job requirements:
High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of 1 year previous customer service and/or call center experience
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to work in a home office Monday-Friday 12:30 AM-9:00 PM and rotating Saturdays 8-4 PM. Employee must be available to respond to customer and internal communications during these hours
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to display business maturity at all times and work efficiently without on-site supervision
Nestle offers $15/hr+ up to $30/hr to its work from home employees, depending on the position! Nestle has many benefits including health insurance, 401(k), vacation, and paid time off!
Discover offers financial services to millions of customers everywhere! Discover is the third-largest credit card brand in the U.S.! Discover makes over $10 billion a year! Discover employs over 15,000 people! Discover often hires entry-level positions!
Discover offers many positions including customer service, fraud specialists, and data modelers!
You will need:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience in call center/customer service
- A quiet workspace
- Internet service with a minimum speed of 5mbps
- Personal smartphone or a tablet
- Fluent in Spanish
Discover’s starting salary is around $16/hr! Discover offers many perks including education assistance, health insurance, and paid time off!
Tiffany’s is a billion-dollar company! Tiffany’s is a huge jewelry seller that also sells luxury goods. Tiffany’s employs over 14,000 people! They also have over 326 stores, worldwide! Tiffany’s generally hires telecommute work at home positions!
Tiffany’s is offering many virtual positions including seasonal sales and service professionals, and seasonal business sales and service professionals!
Here are the requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous customer service experience in retail or call center environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle calls objectively, when speaking with customers who may be irate, and ability to diffuse customer situations independently or under the guidance of a coordinator or supervisor.
- Familiarity with website technology, website navigation and terminology associated with internet commerce.
- Ability to work overtime and remain flexible with work schedule; weekends as required.
- High speed internet through direct connection to router
Tiffany’s remote sales associates make up to $20/hr! Tiffany’s gives its employees many benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage. They also offer flexible spending accounts. They also offer employee assistance programs!
AAA provides many services to its customers including roadside assistance. AAA provides insurance to over 60 million members! AAA usually hires telecommute jobs in some states!No degree needed!
AAA is hiring many positions like remote call-center representatives!
AAA job requirements:
- Experience handling inbound or outbound calls in a call center environment
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
- Computer skills, including navigating multiple open tabs, monitors, systems and processes
- Basic typing skills
- Strong customer service and writing skills
- Empathetic; you connect well with other people and understand the customer’s pain points
- Highly results-oriented; you want your work to make a direct impact on member experience
- Energetic; an upbeat attitude goes a long way in handling interactions with customers
AAA pays around $12/hr+ to $20/hr! AAA offers many benefits including life insurance, disability, retirement plans, AAA Plus membership, and store discounts.
Progressive is one of the biggest American insurance companies! Progressive insures many vehicles including motorcycles, boats, RVs, and commercials! Progressive brings in over $30 billion a year! Progressive often hires remote work that is entry-level!
Progressive offers many remote jobs including: call center agents, customer service, inbound sales, and software developers!
Most of their remote jobs DO NOT require a college degree, but this may change depending on the specific job. No license needed before hiring.
Here are the job requirements:
- One or more years of college education or relevant work experience which includes:
- Customer service, sales and/or influencing others
- Fast paced and changing environment
- Multitasking and time management
- Effective communication, verbally and in writing
- Computer skills
Progressive is paying their virtual employees up to $19/hr! Progressive also offers many benefits including 401(k), mental, dental, and vision care, and wellness programs!
Allstate is a large insurance company! Allstate makes over $44 billion dollars a year! Allstate always makes sure its employees and customers are in good hands! Allstate usually hires entry-level telecommute jobs!
Allstate is hiring for remote positions like sales specialists, customer service associates, and software engineer!
Here are the Allstate job requirements:
High School diploma or GED
• 1-2 years of sales or related experience preferred
• Strong general computer skills
• Ability to interact with multiple online systems while speaking with the customer is required
• Ability to evaluate customer needs while matching Allstate products and services
• Be flexible regarding changes needed to service the customer
• Requires Property and Casualty license for state in which you reside, as well as appointments for non-resident licenses (post-hire requirement)
• Spanish Bilingual fluency a plus
• Live into an environment of Continuous Improvement
Allstate job salary is about $50k+ a year! Allstate also provides their remote employees with many benefits such as tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, vision, coverage, and competitive salary!
Liberty Mutual is an awesome global insurer! Liberty Mutual is a Fortune 100 company! Liberty Mutual pulls in over $43 billion a year! Liberty Mutual often hires remote work that requires no degree in many states! However, some positions may require a bachelor’s degree!
Liberty Mutual is offering positions like remote inside, and outside sales representatives!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred
- Highly effective communication skills – oral, written and group
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines
- This position requires that incumbents must attain and maintain current state insurance license in property, casualty and life
Expect up to $70k a year or more in salary as a remote employee. Liberty Mutual has a very sophisticated benefits program! Their program includes health, life insurance for you and your family, and 401(k) savings plan!
Rite Aid is one of the largest pharmacy chains in the U.S. Rite Aid racks in more than $21 billion a year! Rite Aid has more than 50,000 employees! Rite Aid often hires entry-level work at home jobs!
Rite Aid is hiring a lot of remote positions like senior transportation analysts, and technical support analysts!
Qualification Requirements To perform this job successfully, the associate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required: Education and/or Experience: – H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required. – Experience in Citrix, VMware, Thin Client environment a major plus – 5 years of experience in a retail systems support environment required. – Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EXPERIENCE, SKILL and ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
Rite Aid pays up to $123,000 per year for some of their remote employees! Rite Aid gives many benefits including employee discounts, health insurance, and retirement plans!
Dish is a huge television provider! Dish makes over $12 billion a year! Dish employs over 16,000 people! Dish has millions of subscribers all over the world! Dish is hiring entry-level remote work in many states!
Dish is hiring many positions such as customer experience representatives!
Ideal representatives have
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience;
- Six months of related customer service and troubleshooting experience and/or training;
- Coachable and open to learning new techniques.
Dish pays up to $22/hr to its work at home employees! Other remote positions may pay up to $30/hr or more. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance. They also provide their employees with dish programming and tuition reimbursement!
37 Fortune 500 Companies that Offer High Paying Work from Home Jobs – Final Thoughts
These companies are the top remote companies in the world. They offer the most legitimate, high-paying work from home jobs and you can apply for them today.
These companies are hiring work from home in so many states! Working from home will give you the financial freedom and security you deserve!
Let me know down in the comments which work from home job you will be applying for!
Related Work from Home Posts
30 Work at Home Jobs That Pay Weekly
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs
Top Secret – How The Penny Hoarder Makes $30 Million a Year, Led By a Man Who Can’t Write!
Work from Home Jobs Companies – 230 Best Work from Home Companies That are Always Hiring
The Fastest Way to Make Money Online and Work from Home
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home
10 Best Work from Home Jobs for Stay at Home Moms
Legitimate Work from Home Jobs Hiring Now
Fortune 500 Companies that Offer High Paying Work from Home Jobs