Want to know the best WordPress theme for your Amazon affiliate site?
Don’t just look to me for advice.
Instead, you should listen to some of the most profitable Amazon affiliate sites on the web.
In this post, we’ll take a look at the top WordPress themes that successful Amazon affiliate sites are using.
Let’s get started.
How I Prepared this List for You?
To prove that I’m not suggesting themes based on personal bias, I’ll be fully transparent with my ranking process.
Before writing this post, I looked into popular Amazon affiliate sites across various niches.
I then used What WordPress Theme Is That to reveal the themes they use.
Here’s how it works.
Home Grounds is an Amazon affiliate blog in the coffee niche.
By plugging the site’s URL into WWTIT, we can instantly discover that it uses GeneratePress.
If you’d like to know more about GeneratePress, visit my in-depth review here.
As an added bonus, WWTIT also detects WordPress plugins that a website uses.
Sure, the tool doesn’t always detect them all. But it should provide you with an idea of how to spice up your own affiliate site.
I did this step with dozens of other affiliate sites to determine the most trusted WordPress themes in the business.
To me, that was the only way to look at how effective themes really are in the real world.
After all, several successful affiliate sites can’t go wrong with their theme selection.
All in all, I scanned dozens of successful Amazon affiliate websites. Unfortunately, not all of them were running on WordPress.
The ones that do use WordPress, however, revealed a pattern pertaining to their theme sources.
Without further ado, here are the top WordPress themes used by Amazon affiliate websites:
The Best Amazon Affiliate WordPress Themes
Used by: Home Grounds, Shut Up & Sit Down, The Saw Guy
GeneratePress is my personal WordPress theme of choice. It is a versatile, performance-focused theme designed to hook your audience’s attention and optimize your site’s conversion rate.
- Good library of site templates – You can use one of GeneratePress’s pre-built site templates to save time and jump straight into content creation.
- Built with SEO in mind – GeneratePress is designed to help your website rank high in search engines so you can get more organic traffic.
- Easy customization – Take control of the presentation of your affiliate website with easy customization tools for typography, colors, layouts, and elements.
- Keep your WordPress ecosystem lean – GeneratePress modules can be activated or deactivated on command, allowing you to maximize your WordPress site’s efficiency and stability.
- Mobile-friendliness right out of the box – Each page you build with GeneratePress is already mobile-responsive to improve the experience of mobile users.
- Great customer support – GeneratePress’s professional customer support team will assist you through any problem or general concern so you can build with confidence.
GeneratePress Premium costs a one-time payment of only $49.95. Also remember that GeneratePress has a free version with most of the core features.
Click here to get GeneratePress
2. Genesis Framework
Used by: Dog Food Advisor, Add a Pinch
The Genesis Framework is more than just a theme. It is a complete framework with SEO tools, performance optimizations, and security features baked in.
Take note that some websites use the raw Genesis Framework to develop their own child themes. For non-developers, the most viable route is to acquire and use an existing child theme.
Genesis Framework Pros
- SEO-ready – Just like GeneratePress, Genesis will also help you reach higher rankings to get free traffic for your affiliate site.
- Build a fast Amazon affiliate site – To improve the user experience, the Genesis Framework’s performance is boosted through clean and optimized code, which also improves affiliate conversions.
- Custom Gutenberg blocks – The Genesis Framework offers premium Gutenberg blocks that will help you build conversion-optimized pages without writing code.
- Beautiful child theme library – You can choose from hundreds of Genesis child themes to speed up development and start earning affiliate commissions faster.
- Secure framework – StudioPress teamed up with WordPress developer Mark Jaquith to ensure the framework’s security – protecting your investments as an affiliate marketer.
Genesis Framework Pricing
You can buy the Genesis Framework for $59.95 with an included sample child theme. Alternatively, you can get it along with all StudioPress child themes for $360 per year.
Click here to get the Genesis Framework.
3. Mai Delight
Used by: 100 Days of Real Food
Mai Delight is a popular Genesis Framework child theme tailored for food, fitness, lifestyle, wellness, and small business websites. It features beautiful layouts that can highlight your high-resolution images, perfect for showing off product photos.
Mai Delight Pros
- Perfectly balance text and visuals – Mai Delight utilizes white space to balance text with eye-catching imagery, ensuring an engaging experience for your readers.
- Mai post grid block – Use Mai Delight’s custom grid block to showcase your best content and bring more readers into your affiliate sales funnel.
- Safe automatic updates – The Mai Theme Engine helper plugin automates the safe installation of updates, which improve the theme’s functionality and security.
- Fast performance and mobile-friendly – As a Genesis child theme, Mai Delight inherits all of the framework’s benefits, including SEO, mobile, and performance optimizations.
Mai Delight Pricing
If you already have the Genesis Framework, you can purchase Mai Delight separately for $79. Otherwise, you can get the theme along with the Genesis Framework as a bundle for $129.95.
Click here to get Mai Delight.
4. eleven40 Theme
Used by: Knife Informer, Austin Kleon
If you’re looking for a simple and modern theme for your Amazon affiliate site, check out eleven40. It’s a minimalist theme that prioritizes function, performance, and flexibility – great for just about every Amazon affiliate product out there.
- Flexible layouts – Mix and match sidebars and content columns to create the ideal experience for your affiliate site visitors.
- Seamless HubSpot integration – Automatically integrate HubSpot features like live chat, forms, and pop-ups into eleven40, giving you more time for producing content.
- Landing page template – Turn any page into a distraction-free landing page with a few clicks to streamline your audience’s journey to a purchase.
eleven40 can be purchased from StudioPress, along with the Genesis Framework, as a package for $99.95.
Click here to get eleven40.
5. The Daily Dish
Used by: The Woks of Life, Gardening Channel, Aquarium Adviser
The Daily Dish is another minimalist Genesis child theme specifically marketed towards food bloggers. However, the clean, spruced-up look of the theme also works for promoting various Amazon products – even fish keeping products.
The Daily Dish Pros
- Super clean layouts – The frictionless combination of the sidebar and content will give your visitors a pleasant viewing experience while maximizing readability.
- Conversion-optimized product pages – Present product images, pricing information, and customer reviews in one intuitive product page template to boost your affiliate sales.
- Clean sample pages – Use pre-built page templates to quickly build your author, category, and landing pages – no coding knowledge required.
- Highlight your content – The theme follows proven design guidelines that keep your audience’s eyes on your content, preparing them to make a purchase.
The Daily Dish Pricing
The Daily Dish is priced at $99.95 with the Genesis Framework.
Click here to get The Daily Dish.
6. Magazine Pro
Used by: Cookie and Kate, Dappered, Home Remedies for Life
Affiliate websites use Magazine Pro effectively by allowing readers to jump straight to their content and into a buying mode. Dappered, for example, placed their latest posts above the fold alongside an introduction with a couple of CTAs.
Magazine Pro Pros
- Put featured content front and center – Give your readers something interesting to read right away to captivate them and send them down the path to conversion.
- Make your sidebar conversion elements just as visible – Magazine Pro uses contrasting colors for headers, buttons, and other crucial conversion elements to improve their visibility and clicks.
- Optimized for the Gutenberg editor – Features like block styling, full-width content blocks, and custom colors eliminate the need for a page builder, reducing your overhead.
- Control your ad spaces – Get more clicks on your ads with Magazine Pro’s pre-determined ad spaces, which can supplement your affiliate marketing revenue.
Magazine Pro Pricing
Magazine Pro costs $99.95 when bought with the Genesis Framework. Remember, existing Genesis Framework owners will get massive discounts for StudioPress themes.
Click here to get Magazine Pro.
Used by: Photoshop Roadmap, Gift Idea Geek
Pluto is a card-based blog theme that uses a masonry-style layout. It allows affiliate websites to let their content, particularly their visuals and headlines, pique the reader’s interest.
- Membership features – Build a community within your blog and offer exclusive premium content or Amazon discounts to foster loyalty and raise conversions.
- Built-in photo protection – Pluto features a turnkey tool that prevents your images from being copied or downloaded, protecting your original blog assets.
- Display ad management – Control where you want your ads to appear without coding to increase your affiliate site’s earning potential.
- Use social proof – Show off the number of likes for each post to encourage more clicks to your affiliate content.
The Pluto theme can be purchased from the Envato Market for $69.
Click here to get Pluto.
Used by: Kitchen Knife Guru
uDesign is a theme for Amazon affiliate sites who’d like to show off their visual content while maintaining top-tier performance. The theme includes a good selection of site demos to kickstart your design process.
- Built for speed – uDesign is featured in Envato Market’s top 50 fast themes, which will help you create high-converting, buttery-smooth affiliate sites.
- Diverse site demos – Offer anything from music tutorial books to power tools with uDesign’s range of professionally-made demos that are optimized for conversions.
- Great support – Build awesome sites from scratch with uDesign’s 24/7 support and exclusive forum with over 20,000 questions answered.
- Page builder friendly – Create unique websites fast without coding with your favorite page builder using uDesign.
You can buy uDesign from the Envato Market for $56 on a regular license.
Click here to get uDesign.
Used by: Gardening Products Review
If you’re looking for a feature-rich theme for your Amazon affiliate site, PowerMag might be the theme for you. The theme also looks great even on the highest-resolution screens, making sure your audience gets the experience you intended.
- Comes bundled with Visual Composer – PowerMag already comes with Visual Composer, letting you build beautiful pages using only a drag-and-drop interface.
- Shortcode generator – Use the built-in shortcode generator to easily implement advanced customizations on your affiliate website.
- Review system with star ratings – Convince more readers to make a purchase using PowerMag’s built-in review system with star ratings, custom criteria, and affiliate links.
- Premium visual content features – Use greyscale image filters, gallery lightboxes, vertical carousels, and other design features to make a solid impression on your audience.
Despite the rich feature set, PowerMag only costs $54 on the Envato Market.
Click here to get PowerMag.
I hope you found the information above enlightening.
I spent a lot of time looking into big affiliate sites and identifying their theme. The list above should represent the most popular themes being used by successful, WordPress-powered Amazon affiliate sites.
It’s now just a matter of visualizing your website and choosing a theme that matches it as closely as possible.
Did you find a theme that you liked? Have questions regarding what you just read?
Whatever it is, I’m looking forward to reading it in the comments below!
You Might Also Like: