1)PicsArt – Photo Studio – This app has a 4.7 rating out of 337,513 user reviews. PicsArt is said to be a combination of photoshop and instagram. With PicsArt, you can add photo effects such as stenciler, cartoonizer, sketcher, Orton, Lomo, vintage, cross process, HDR, fattal, pencil, Holgaart, contours, comic, watercolor, neon, old paper, gouache, pastel, red eye remover and many more! You can add drawing effects like sticker mode, callouts, artistic brushes and text styles!
You can directly share your great artwork with social networking sites such as Facebook, Picasa, Flickr, Dropbox, Foursquare, Tumblr, Blogger, and WordPress.
2)Pixlr-o-matic –This app has a 4.7 rating out of 69,846 user reviews. With this you can turn your photos into a vintage photo by adding a retro look. You can add more than 100 effects to your photos. The greatest feature of this is the randomizer feature, randomizer adds a random effect to your photo with a single touch. This saves the trouble of browsing and choosing from several photo effects.
3) Instagram –Instagram is undoubtedly the most downloaded photo manipulation App in the android market. It has a 4.6 rating out of 1,779,313 user reviews. With Instagram you can add many photo effects to your images and share it with your friends within Instagram photo stream. You can also follow your friend’s photo streams. Instagram effects makes your photos more vibrant and brings out the details of your images.
4) Cartoon Camera – With this fun app you can convert your photographs into cartoon. It has a 4.5 rating out of 98,919 user reviews. This app has 12 effects like Cartoon, Color Drawing, Sepia, White Strokes, Dark Strokes, Colored Edges, Pencil Sketches etc. with this app you can adjust edge sensitivity, auto focus, Adjustable color sensitivity / saturation, front camera, camera flash. This app installs in SD card and save your precious internal memory.
5) PhotoFunia – PhotoFunia is a very funny photo manipulation app to impress your friends with your imagination. PhotoFunia has many stock scenes and you can add your own face into that stock scenes. For example, you can add your own face in place of MonaLisa smile, a bodybuilders body, become a Superman by putting your face on Superman’s costume or become a cover page model of popular magazines. This app has a 4.5 rating with 61,529 user rating.
6) Little Photo -Little Photo is an excellent app for enhancing your photos for better brightness, contrast, exposure, skin smoothing, front camera etc. This app has a 4.5 rating with 41,389 user reviews. This is really a nice, easy-to-use photo editors within your android mobile phone. This is very lightweight and takes about 338K internal memory.
7) Photo Art – With PhotoArt you can apply 31 different colour styles to your images. This app has a .1 app rating out of 13.022 user reviews. You can apply sepia, grayscale, black&white, tint, colorize, mosaic, solarize, brightness/contrast, exposure, negative, thermal, posterize, saturate, blur, spread, emboss, noise, dilate, sharpen, erode, smear lines, smear circles, heatmap, smear squares, pixelize, edge detect, laplace, sobel, smear cross, solid color, flip and many more. You can apply these effects on the whole image or on part of the image.
8) FxCamera – This is another great app to apply photo effects. FxCamera has a 3.3 rating with 114,392 user reviews. You can add great effects like Instant-ToyCam, Fisheye, Symmetric, Poster etc. It cab also Auto enhance your photo very easily.
9) Camera360 Ultimate – This fantastic app has received one of TOP 100 technology products by PC World. This app has a 4.4 rating with 83,493 user reviews. You can add HDR, LOMO, Retro Effect, Dreamlike Effect, Art of Black and White, Back to 1839 and Night enhancement, Scenery Mode and Tilt-shift effects.
Source by Rajib Kundu