Abbott Laboratories is hiring work from home in the USA.
Abbott Laboratories is a multinational medical device company. Abbott Laboratories specializes in medical drugs, devices, and nutritional products. They make over $31 billion a year! Abbott Laboratories is hiring client success specialists now!
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this Abbott Laboratories work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
DO WORK THAT MATTERS
At Abbott, diverse ideas, perspectives, and expertise allow us to create the life-changing solutions that help people live healthier lives. In 160 countries and with businesses spanning nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices, and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott offers you enormous opportunities to explore your interests and help you achieve your career and personal goals.
ABBOTT RAPID DIAGNOSTICS (FORMERLY ALERE) is part of Abbott’s Diagnostics family of businesses, bringing together exceptional teams of experts and industry leading technologies to support diagnostic testing which provides important information for treatment and management of diseases and other conditions. We have exciting career opportunities for adding CLIENT SUCCESS SPECIALIST POSITIONS within our Abbott Rapid Diagnostics – Toxicology business (eScreen) as a REMOTE, Work From Home role (USA – Only), strong preference to candidates close to Abbott offices. In this role, you will provide day-to-day support to key Enterprise National Accounts clients ensuring their successful set-up and support for application, training, order fulfillment and act as Administrator for customer accounts. You will work consultatively with cross-functional teams within Abbott to meet client needs and ensure a positive client experience.
We’re #1 in global toxicology testing and specialty labs. We provide comprehensive answers when and where they are needed most. We accelerate and expand our global market leadership in Toxicology services, providing today’s comprehensive drug testing answers. Our innovative technology, industry experts and insightful data empower confident decision making.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – (KEY ACTIVITIES)
- Supports key enterprise clients, ensuring excellent client satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy. A member of the Key Account onboarding process, team ensuring that internal resources are engaged as needed for a flawless execution and utilization of product.
- Setup and support for Connect app
- Subject matter expert for Connect app
- Employee & Administrator security configuration
- Employee & Administrator population management
- Train customer on NAVICA and understanding BinaxNOW test technical details
- Primary day-to-day contact for support
- Liaison between customer and ordering fulfillment (GBS)
- Liaison for product complaints handling
- Conduct Quarterly Business Review updates and overall account health reporting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required
- 2 or more years of supporting key enterprise strategic accounts
- Demonstrated ability to provide customer service to large Enterprise accounts.
- Experience with Corporate Culture along with ability to manage customer relations via phone, email and in-person.
- Must be a technology-minded person with a comfort level using internal and Microsoft office applications; creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets; using digital conference applications (WebEx, Skype); using CRMs; and other similar platforms to track projects and document details.
- Knowledge of Abbott products and software applications a plus
- Needs to understand data and be able to analyze and articulate data findings to internal and external leadership
- Must be an extremely organized person who can manage several open issues and continue to work them until closed with resolution; while working on all special projects
- Must have proven skills and experience in extensive interactive client relationships
- Must have strong organizational, follow up skills and attention for details to successfully manage competing priorities and build credibility with clients
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills
- Ability to work independently and exercise judgement
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to self-motivate
- Ability to interface with other departments to manage needed deliverables for clients
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Track record of goal achievement
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs
Work from Home Jobs Companies – 230 Best Work from Home Companies That are Always Hiring
10 Best Work from Home Jobs for Stay at Home Moms
Top Secret – How The Penny Hoarder Makes $30 Million a Year, Led By a Man Who Can’t Write!
30 Work at Home Jobs That Pay Weekly
Legitimate Work from Home Jobs Hiring Now
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home
The Fastest Way to Make Money Online and Work from Home