Allstate is hiring work from home in the US now!
Allstate is an insurance company based in America. This company is known for keeping their customers in good hands. Allstate is a Fortune 500 company. They are hiring work at home claims adjuster reps in the US.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this Allstate work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
Start Date: The training classes for this position will begin on June 21st and 28th
Salary: $16 an hour
Shift Differential: If you work 2nd, 3rd or weekend shifts you have possibility to earn 10-15% more in shift differential.
This is the opportunity you’ve been looking for to truly impact someone’s life! Start your claims professional career today as a Claims Customer Care Specialist and be part of our dynamic team You’ll leverage innovative tools and technology in a collaborative team environment to service our customers.
- Makes and maintains a connection with the customer by understanding and meeting their needs; serves the customer with empathy; and follows up to ensure that customer needs have been met
- Takes first notice of loss claims, explains the basic claim process, and provides information of a general nature to customers
- Contacts or receives contact from customers or other claim related third parties to obtain and/or provide necessary file information to comply with quality and process standards
- Generates and sends appropriate forms to insured/claimant for completion
- Approves and processes claims payments
- May schedule inspections, send out mitigation vendors or contractors to customer property or set up housing arrangements as needed
- Receives, screens and routes incoming telephone calls and other electronic correspondence
- Completes all necessary forms, logs documents into the system, and routes them to the appropriate parties
Total Rewards Package
• Generous paid time off policy
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Tuition assistance
• 401(k) & robust pension
• Wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life
Training: Monday – Friday from 9:00 am – 5:45 pm CST
During your training period, you will be learning from facilitators in a virtual setting
Permanent working hours: To deliver on our “Good Hands Promise” we are available to our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We ask that you are flexible to work within the hours of operation to include weekends and holidays.
Future Workplace: If you are within 50 miles of the below locations, the position is considered Hybrid. As a hybrid employee, you will split your time between your work from home office and an Allstate Office. (Charlotte, NC., Birmingham, AL Hudson, OH, Chandler, AZ) This position is not available to California, Alaska and Hawaii residents.
Standard Technical Requirements:
Technology equipment will be provided (Laptop, headset, dual monitors, etc.)
Access to modem and LAN connection required.
Employees are required to have a stable internet service
Home-based Employees- will be eligible for internet reimbursement. Must maintain or exceed the following speeds: 50 MBPS download and 5 MBPS upload a (internet reimbursement)
You’re a great Match for this Role if:
- Employees with current work experience outside of Express strongly preferred
- You want to utilize your customer service skills to help restore peoples’ lives’
- You have a strong desire to make a difference through compassionate customer service
- You’re an empathic, upbeat and friendly self-starter who can work independently, as well as, on a team
- You feel comfortable working within the Microsoft Office Suite and would be excited to learn new technology
- You’re organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced call center type environment where you will need to adhere to procedures, agendas, and measurements
- You’re known for clear and professional communication – both written and verbal
- You have a high school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) along with one year of customer service experience
- Being bilingual and/or having prior military experience is a plus
- Learning & growth opportunities
- Leadership teams that are communicative and compassionate
- Impactful work by serving customers and the community in times of need
- A culture in which you dress for your day
- Recognition and advancement opportunities
- Paid Time Off, 401(k) and pension
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- You can view all Allstate benefits @ https://allstategoodlife.com
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.