Allstate is hiring work from home in the US now!
Allstate is an insurance company based in America. This company is known for keeping their customers in good hands. Allstate is a Fortune 500 company. They are hiring work at home entry level customer service reps in the US.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this Allstate work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Schedule and Compensation
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR CALIFORNIA, HAWAII, ALASKA, PUERTO RICO, AND NEW YORK RESIDENTS.
Start Date: May 13th, 2021
- Base Salary: $16 per hour, $33,280 annually (paid bi-weekly)
Adjustments to the following schedule are possible. Our service department is open 7 days a week. We ask that applicants pursuing this position have the flexibility to work a multitude of varying schedules including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Our formal education process is broken into 2 phases. After training is completed you will move to the transition phase.
- Training: First Phase of Education (approx. 5 weeks):
- 10:00 am to 6:30 pm EST Monday-Friday
- Sunday and Saturday Off
- Transition: Second Phase of Education (approx. 7 weeks):
- 2:30 PM – 11 PM EST / 11 AM to 7:30 PM Saturday
- Sunday and Saturday Off
We utilize shift bids to determine future schedules. Shift bids are based off performance and schedules are determined by call volume and customer need.
There are no guarantees to production schedules. Our departments has a wide variety of shifts. Some start in the early morning, mid-morning, early afternoon and late afternoon.
The Customer Contact Center is growing our Virtual workforce and we are looking for customer-centric, charismatic, talented individuals who thrive in a collaborative and challenging environment. Customer Service is committed to delivering an effortless, efficient and personalized customer experience.
It is Allstate’s goal to support our customers how, when and where they want to be served. The Customer Contact Center provides service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. As a result, it is critical that all our team members can commit to a flexible work schedule that includes weekends and holidays. Schedules are subject to change due to business need. Evening and Saturday hours are required.
We have very targeted service and sales goals to drive excellence in our interaction with our customers to drive consistent customer satisfaction. Signing up new customers and servicing existing customers will be in scope for this position. The Customer Insurance Representative is an extension of our Allstate Agencies and Allstate.com.
In this role you will create an exceptional customer experience through handling inbound customer service calls and internal call transfers for cross sale opportunities, which contributes to improved customer satisfaction and retention. Allstate will support maintaining Insurance license to include continuing education requirements.
Competencies that drive success in the role:
- Support our customers by delivering personalized experience
- Ensure first call resolution and customer satisfaction on all transactions
- Solutions driven by resolving customer’s inquiries
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of Allstate company products
- Attention to detail in processing changes to customer policies
- Answer customer inquiries regarding their policies and document customer records
- Develop subject matter expertise and remain current on marketing campaigns to respond appropriately to related inquiries
- Accountable for quoting and cross-selling additional product lines
- Proactively identify and act on additional protection opportunities to promote policy growth and improve customer retention
- Confidently apply effective selling and influencing skills
- Required to pass a Property and Casualty license state exam within 3 weeks of start date
- Current Property and Casualty license is a plus
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- High School diploma or GED required, all education and experience will be considered
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Multi-tasking proficiency
- Live into an environment of Continuous Improvement
- Adaptability to new techniques, talk paths and performance standards
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Collaboration, problem solving and investigation skills
- Ability to identify trends, present solutions for issues and/or opportunities for improvement.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with co-workers including peers and leaders
- Flexibility with work schedule to meet the needs of customer and the business
- Prior CCC training is not required
We are committed to leveraging technology to enable home based work in combination with our traditional call centers. Qualified candidates will need a dedicated work space and must meet internet access standards for consideration. As a commitment to our customer and employee experience hardware is provided (computer and peripherals).
Standard Technical Requirements
- Home Internet service must be stable.
- 50 Mbps Download and 5 Mbps upload internet service packages
- Access to hardwire (plug-in) ethernet/network cable to your modem/router during your shift.
- Wifi connection is not allowed
- Cannot use satellite, hotspots, MIFI devices, wireless AC wall plug-in extenders, repeaters, boosters and/or pods nor wall outlets (smart home feature)
- Space for Desktop equipment and 2 monitors – Allstate will provide all equipment
Information Security requirements
- Minimum Requirements – (summary, not all inclusive)
- Established or Dedicated Work area at home, ensuring:
- No one can see your screens, keyboards or Allstate documents
- Area is located where no one can overhear your conversations
- Free from potential hazards affecting equipment (e.g. pets, plants, water, etc.)
- Workspace is not vulnerable to theft
- Free from distractions
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost