Alorica is hiring work from home in the USA!
Alorica is a global leader in customer service and experience. This customer service giant employs thousands of people across the globe. They provide customer service to many Fortune 500 companies. This company is hiring remote customer service reps anywhere in the US.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this Alorica work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
Why work for Alorica?
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time and to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
Must be a resident of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, Maryland, Mississippi, New Jersey, North Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia.
- We offer competitive wages of $12.75/per hour during training and production.
- Overtime opportunities are available to increase your income.
- Monthly bonuses just for being amazing at what you do.
- Bonuses when you refer friends and family for employment with Alorica.
- Full time hours. Yes, that’s right, a consistent 40 hours a week.
- Medical, dental, financial planning, pet insurance and tuition reimbursement benefits, for you and your family, just to name a few.
- Paid time off for work and life balance. We think you should enjoy time away from the office.
- Retirement planning options (401(k)).
- Access to merchant discounts as an Alorica employee.
- We promote from within 90% of the time company wide.
Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
Are you a problem solver who likes to make life better for others? As an Inbound Customer Service Representative, you will provide exemplary customer service, over the phone, offering solutions and answering questions about a product or service. You will be an advocate for our customers, showing compassion and putting yourself in their shoes to calmly resolve and de-escalate customer concerns.
- First and foremost, you need a positive attitude and a natural willingness to want to help others.
- We require you are flexible in accepting a set schedule during our operating hours of 5am-9PM CST, Monday through Sunday.
- You also must be willing to work holidays when they fall within your assigned schedule
- The ability to ask probing questions, while exhibiting empathy, to further understand customers who may be vague or unclear about their technical issue.
- The ability to give a customer feedback on the root cause of their technical issue and how it will be resolved, all while exhibiting empathy.
- A confident familiarity with current technology inclusive of an understanding of the functionality of wireless networks, cellular data, smart and basic cellular phones, tablets, mobile hotspots, network extenders, modems
- The ability to use client simulator systems to relay detailed information and resolve customer issues, in real time, all while remaining empathetic.
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Graduate or GED required
- Ability to complete a pre-employment behavioral assessment and background check.
- We also require that you meet the Work at Home requirements listed below:
Work at Home Requirements
- Your Work at Home environment must be in a private residence, located at the address listed on your personnel file.
- You must have a fixed location to conduct your work as this position is not portable.
- Your Work at Home office must be a distraction free environment from noise created by other parties.
- Alorica will provide the equipment you need to conduct your work which also includes a web cam. You will be required to consent to being monitored with a web camera provided by Alorica during the times you are accessing the work equipment. You will need to provide an Internet/Broadband Internet Connection – DSL or Cable only. No Satellite, Dial-up or Wireless Internet connections.
- You will also need a Smart Phone to receive security passcodes as needed.
- Your workstation must be connected directly to the Internet with proof that your ISP meets a minimum download speed of 10 Mbps and minimum upload speed of 5 Mbps. You can obtain proof through a speed test at https://my.harver.com/app/landing/5f3d739d5d71cc001128f49a
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost.
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020