Amazon is hiring work from home in the US!
Amazon is one of the largest multinational technology companies. This technology giant makes over $380 billion a year! This company has been referred to as one of the world’s most valuable brands. They are hiring remote contact center associates.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this Amazon work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
Join Amazon’s Employee Resource Center (ERC) team and help make a difference for all Amazonians. The ERC provides HR assistance to Amazon employees, in the form of accurate, consistent, and timely responses to inquiries from various contact channels – phone, web case and chat. The ERC primarily exists to help Amazon employees find answers to their questions and solve their complex HR problems. The ERC team supports fellow Amazon employees in 49 countries and 14 languages.
We are currently growing our team of Virtual HR Contact Center Associates that are dedicated to servicing the disability, leave, and accommodation space. In this seasonal role, associates interact directly with Amazon employees in a way that builds trust by providing accurate information and resolving issues. The virtual contact center associate must be able to ask probing questions to fully understand the issue, follow business processes with high attention to detail, use multiple resources effectively to find the right information and communicate effectively to the employee. A high degree of ownership, strong communication skills, and the ability to handle sensitive situations with care are essential for this position.
As an HR Contact Center Associate that supports disability, leave, and accommodation, your responsibilities will be:
· Work a variable shift of five (5) days per week between 5:00 AM PT – 8:30 PM PT Sundays to Saturdays, subject to business needs.
· Serve as the first point of contact for leave, disability, and accommodation related questions
· Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus
· Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved
· Build customer trust through empathetic personalized conversations
· Receive queries via phone and log contacts into the shared service case management system
· Work closely with partner teams to keep up to date on process changes, partner for quick resolution of cross-functional issues, and consult to improve processes
Applicants from the following states will also be considered: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
· 3+ years of contact center, customer service, human resources or equivalent experience.
· 90 days as an ERC DLS Associate
· Proven ability using Microsoft Office skills and other computer or internet based programs.
· Demonstrated proficiency handling customer contacts, queries and resolutions.
· 4+ years of contact center or equivalent experience
· Previous experience working in a virtual environment
· Basic US legislation Leave of Absence and Accommodations knowledge.
· 1 year of Leave and/or Accommodations experience, to include: previous work in a leave of absence and/or disability claim management role, with experience using case management systems, reviewing cases for eligibility, determining the appropriate leave and/or disability pay benefits that apply to a specific situation, and establishing/executing a case management plan.
· Knowledge of US federal and state leave and disability laws
· Previous HR experience
· Proven ability to manage customer contacts in a fast paced environment.
· Proven ability to adjust to constantly changing workloads.
· Proven ability to follow existing process with high attention to detail.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020