AmerisourceBergen is hiring work from home in United States!
AmerisourceBergen is a wholesale drug company. This pharmacy giant makes over $178 billion a year! They are a Fortune 500 company! AmerisourceBergen is hiring work from home now!
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this AmerisourceBergen work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
What you will be doing
Xcenda, an AmerisourceBergen company, is a world-class healthcare consultancy driven to helping our life science customers understand and optimize business strategy based on the shifting concept of value. FormularyDecisions (www.formularydecisions.com) is our secure online platform facilitating the bi-directional exchange of information between life science companies and healthcare decision makers (HCDMs) for medical policy and formulary development. This closed, HCDM-only platform supports over 2,400 registered, active, formulary decision makers from managed care organizations, pharmacy benefit managers, health systems, hospitals and government; providing clinical and economic information on pre- and post-approval products. Life science company subscribers (Payer Marketing, Market Access, HEOR, Payer Research and Medical Information) use FormularyDecisions (FD) to engage with payers and access unique insights and intelligence to support their products.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) plays a critical role as the liaison between the organization and its life science company subscribers. The CSM guides subscribers through the subscription process – by forming a direct relationship with subscribers and providing them with timely insights and reminders around their subscription. They support customer loyalty, through strong customer understanding and serve as an advocate for customers, educating them on the FD platform, and maintaining lasting relationships that will directly impact subscription renewals.
The Customer Success Manager serves as an expert within strategic account management and strives to maintain customer satisfaction, while demonstrating the value of FD subscriptions. The CSM provides ongoing insights from subscribers’ dashboards and works collaboratively with the customer to integrate these insights into their business processes. This helps customers grow and achieve goals while simultaneously strengthening their relationship with FD.
A typical day for a Customer Success Manager will be as follows:
- Be the voice of the customer! Advocate for customer needs and feedback. Organize, analyze, and share subscriber feedback to ensure the platform is advancing based on subscribers’ needs.
- Assist FD New Business Development (NBD) teams with customer management, working collaboratively with all parts of the organization and subscribers to ensure efficient and effective account management.
- Ensure that FD subscribers maximize all aspects of their subscription from implementation through renewals.
- Manage, guide and engage subscriber from kick off through renewal to ensure client satisfaction and support renewal strategy.
- Actively monitor, report and present associated insights data/dashboards based on a sharp understanding of each client’s subscription.
- Recommend upgrades to existing subscriptions and/or consulting opportunities to generate additional revenue.
- Advocate for the platform and the company. By working one-on-one with subscribers CSM demonstrates to our subscribers how FD can meet their specific needs. This positive reputation will not only keep customers satisfied, but it will also encourage them to refer other stakeholders within their organization to use the platform.
- Lead dashboard trainings for clients – create power users within clients.
- Lead client training sessions specific to the module/package subscribed.
- Interface with clients to ensure effective and timely response to service requests; involving NBD for subject matter expert discussions.
- Monitor subscriber engagement, engaging in proactive email outreach to foster subscriber involvement.
- Actively participate in quarterly business reviews (QBRs) with subscriber and FD NBD lead
- Participate in renewal strategy discussions with FD NBD lead, providing subscriber support as needed
- Identify and encourage upsell subscription opportunity and cross-sell consulting potential.
Key success factors:
- Maintain customer satisfaction at every phase of the subscription
- Timely response to subscriber inquiries
- Communicate subscription insights clearly in reports/slides or live demos
- Evaluate subscribers’ accounts and provide recommendations to FD NBD Lead & Xcenda Consulting Services for upsell and new proposals
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
Experience and Educational Requirements
- A proven track record in engaging with customers and supporting customer retention
- Experience with US market access preferred
- 3-5 years of customer engagement or account management experience preferably in a life sciences or related company
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proven success in being a team player in a close-knit working environment
Business Acumen and Skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Client centric mind set
- Client satisfaction driven
- Passion for excellent and timely client responsiveness
- Effective analytical skills to identify, interpret and leverage insights
- Solid presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to prioritize workload effectively and independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Interest in sales/new business development
- An in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
• Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
• Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
• Paid volunteer time off
• Life insurance and disability protection
• Pet insurance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Retirement benefits and more…
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost.
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020