Blackboard is hiring work from home in all 50 states!
Blackboard is an education technology company. Thousands of schools use Blackboard to teach their lessons! Most of the world’s top academic institutions use Blackboard. They are hiring work from home customer service advisors in many states now!
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this Blackboard work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Advisor to help us push the boundaries of what education can offer through the power of technology. Education is our passion and our team members bring that to work each day as they aim to advance learning in every region of the world. Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company, providing dynamic products and services to the global education community. We’re focused on driving innovation in EdTech and working with our clients to create a smarter learning environment.
Blackboard brings virtualized support and technology-enabled solutions to the world’s most progressive institutions. We provide IT Help Desk and comprehensive Student Lifecycle Management services that improve student engagement and accelerate learning. Our platform gives institutions an efficient, financially sustainable way to deliver services through the enrollment and learning process. Our goal is to build a better education experience for everyone by extending institutional resources to meet the growing demands of learners.
Blackboard Student Services is hiring for remote, work from home opportunities with immediate availability and schedules that offer flexibility during the coronavirus (COVID-19). For more information about Blackboard and our career opportunities, please visit www.blackboard.com.
Blackboard is looking for talented Customer Success Advisors to join our team. Advisors work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and spend their time interfacing with students, faculty, and staff of Higher Education and K-12 institutions. Utilizing multiple technologies, Advisors identify, diagnose, and resolve issues reported by end users.
- Resolving end user inquiries by utilizing multiple technologies including telephony, chat, and web-based inquiries
- Striving for one-call resolution of customer issues while communicating appropriate options in a timely and professional manner
- Managing and resolving identified client issues for assigned customer accounts
- Documenting information into web-based ticketing system
- Searching and navigating knowledge base to identify appropriate resolution for client issues
- Escalating unique issues or inaccurate information contained in knowledge base to the immediate supervisor for resolution
- Projecting favorable image of the company to promote its objectives and goals that enhance client relationships
- Participating in internal training programs to expand knowledge and support multiple clients
- Providing delightful, efficient, and accurate resolution to customer inquiries
- Completing special projects as requested by management
- You must be able to work from home
- You must have a quiet, distraction-free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift
- Your home office must have DSL or Cable Internet that is hardwired into a modem/router via Ethernet (Dial up, Wireless, or Satellite internet service cannot be used)
- Minimum download speed 10 Mbps
- Minimum upload speed 5 Mbps
- Ping less than 100 ms
- Strong computer knowledge, including the ability to accurately type at least 25 wpm
- High School diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Must be 18 years old or over
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have knowledge of how to use a computer and internet applications
- Proficiency in MS Office computer applications, including Word and Excel and willingness to learn new technology systems
- Familiarity with education-related technologies
- Able to handle multiple job tasks at one time and escalate issues in a timely manner
- Analytical orientation with strong attention to detail
- Some level of higher education completed
- Customer service or contact center experience
- Previous experience in the education industry and e-learning technologies
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost.
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.