Cigna is hiring work from home in many states
Cigna is a worldwide business. Cigna provides business services to millions of customers. Cigna is a Fortune 100 company. They are hiring work from home customer service representatives.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this Cigna work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
After completion of application, be sure to complete the required assessment to continue in the hiring process.
As an Intake Representative in eviCore healthcare’s Non-Clinical Call Center, you will serve as the main point of contact for inbound callers as you manage their benefits needs from start to finish. This includes processing requests for service, speaking with physicians’ offices and sites where the procedures will take place, as well as capturing and entering the necessary demographic and medical information in order to build the case file. You will also provide status updates and serve as a liaison to our clinical staff when needed.
Upon joining us, you will attend 6 weeks of in-depth training to help ensure your success here at eviCore healthcare. After training, a mentor and supervisor will guide your performance as you take inbound calls from doctor’s offices and/or diagnostic centers, through a computer generated system. The ability to multitask will be key, as you will be listening, entering information, completing Internet searches, and asking probing questions. Specifically, you will:
- Process Review of Service Request notifications that do not require certification of medical necessity
- Promptly transfer Review of Services calls which cannot be completed via the formal script to a Clinical First Level Reviewer or Medical Reviewer for completion
- Work with sites, patients and physician’s offices to investigate and resolve any pre-certification questions or concerns and preempt unanticipated issues
- Provide professional, courteous and accurate information to all callers
What You Should Have
- A strong customer service orientation and commitment to providing outstanding service
- Strong attention to detail
- Professionalism and a strong work ethic; the ability to excel and meet your responsibilities in a highly structured environment
- The ability to work independently and as a reliable team member
- An upbeat attitude with a coachable persona
- Inquisitiveness and the desire to continually learn and improve
Wondering what a typical, day in the life of a Non-Clinical Contact Center employee looks like?
Take a look here > https://talentcentral.us.shl.com/player/link/6ce41ae1785a471a8d7f994e590c1080
Our Company and What We Offer
eviCore healthcare is committed to making a positive impact on healthcare, and also making a positive impact on our employees. eviCore offers a variety of perks and benefits including, but not limited to:
NOTE: We are currently training in a work at home environment, and you will be required to have reliable internet connectivity provided through a wired connection. A mobile or hot spot environment is not acceptable and you may need to purchase an Ethernet cord depending on your current set up
- 6 weeks of classroom and training lab, including:
- Best in class call center training program
- A classroom environment, live trainer and open discussion
- A proven curriculum providing the knowledge you need to excel
- A training lab where you take live calls with a training supervisor close by to answer questions
- A monthly pay for performance bonus incentive
- A clear path for advancement, with eviCore’s CoreMap showing your unique path to future opportunity!
- 18 days of PTO per year plus paid holidays
- Health, dental, vision, and life benefits with employer funded HSA
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost.
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!