Comcast is hiring work at home in some states!
Comcast is a huge conglomerate in the United States that specializes in broadcasting. Comcast is the largest cable and home internet service provider! They are hiring work from home customer service reps. You will make $15/hr!
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this Comcast work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
Virtual applicants must live in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee. Virtual experience is preferred but not required. Responsible for providing support for our customers/communities to ensure a positive experience and that is in accordance with the Company’s service delivery strategy. Establishes and builds rapport while promoting effective relationships and upholding our commitment to the customer experience through our Operating Principles, Net Promoter System and quality behaviors. Responsible for accurately and confidently handling various types of customer inquiries while engaging and building a consultative relationship with our customer. This includes but is not limited to billing inquiries, technical problem solving, handling sales opportunities, proactively addressing all customer needs as well as being a strong advocate for our customers. Actively puts the customer needs and wants at the center of all interactions. Creates a personal connection to the customer and demonstrates a favorable image of the organization through effective use of soft skills and problem-solving skills, professional communications and internal/external customer interactions. Communicates in a warm and friendly manner through both verbal and written means via various platforms: SMS, eChat, email, or phone.
- Effectively works to build a consultative relationship with the customer to create understanding and resolve all issues.
- Sets clear expectations by providing accurate information and transparent communication.
- Takes a consultative approach to finding custom solutions to customers’ needs. Resolves customer complaints/concerns through active listening, empathy, professionalism and problem solving.
- Illustrates competencies of a technology enthusiast. Uses multiple tools and systems with ease (billing systems, knowledge base, technical tools etc.) to apply information to any customer interaction.
- Improves customer satisfaction and maximize sales and retention opportunities using up-to-date knowledge of competitive environment, products and services.
- Based on the customers wants and needs, acts as a product consultant, articulating appropriate product solutions, features and benefits.
- Acts as a competitive expert to compare the benefits of Xfinity over the alternative solutions.
- Demonstrates functional skill in communicating and explaining basic account information to the customer with focus on first-call resolution. Must be able to accurately calculate and communicate taxes, fees, onetime charges and/or recurring monthly fees.
- Multitasks between multiple tools and systems (knowledge base, team meetings, supervisor) and applies information and knowledge to customer situations.
- Demonstrates awareness of company policies and procedures while applying sound judgment within scope of their empowerment and follows guidelines for Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) and Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- Educates and promotes self-service options.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and high transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Demonstrates ability to achieve established goals and performance metrics.
- Attends training as required.
- Works independently and seeks Supervisor support when necessary.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, SMS or face-to-face to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard and mouse.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $15.00
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost.
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?