Coursera is hiring work from home in the US.
Coursera is a massive online open course. Coursera offers educational resources and offers experience in thousands of fields. Coursera makes millions every year. They are hiring remote now!
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this Coursera work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
As an Enrollment Counselor, you will be part of the Degrees Enrollment team, enabling us to achieve successful recruitment cycles and achieve cohort goals for university degrees that are hosted on the Coursera platform. This position is primarily responsible for communicating with prospective degree students via phone, email, and chat to address the degree application process and general questions regarding degree programs offered on Coursera. We are looking for someone who can maintain a high level of professionalism and be excited about helping students reach their goals.
You will have a direct impact on the growth and success of degree programs hosted on the Coursera platform and will help shape the future of higher education. The right candidate will feel comfortable working in a lean, performance-driven environment while maintaining a strong sense of team and collaboration. This is a full-time, remote, contract position.
- Provide excellent customer service to prospective students via phone in a high-volume call environment, chat, and email throughout the full recruitment process
- Follow up with prospects and applicants by phone and written correspondence
- Manage student enrollment pipeline activity and implement recruitment strategies for degrees to generate applications that lead to enrollments
- Use existing information and guidance from university partners to develop chat and calling scripts for individual degree programs
- Participate in experiments to develop a scaled communication strategy and demonstrate impact of nurture efforts through presentations
- Demonstrate a willingness and ability to learn about and adhere to relevant and identified compliance rules and guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to establish rapport and build relationships with potential students while providing guidance with the application process, addressing concerns, and assisting with enrollment decisions
- Self-directed, highly motivated individual with the ability to be flexible and adaptable to a fast-paced environment and shifting priorities
- Expertise in utilizing creative problem-solving skills to overcome any obstacles while guiding potential students through the university recruitment process prior to university admission decisions
- An enthusiastic team player who is comfortable working in a remote or alternative location with some schedule flexibility
- Passion for education a must
- Native or bilingual in Spanish preferred
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
- Influencing People
- Marketing Analytics
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
Top Secret – How The Penny Hoarder Makes $30 Million a Year, Led By a Man Who Can’t Write!
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home
The Fastest Way to Make Money Online and Work from Home
Work from Home Jobs Companies – 230 Best Work from Home Companies That are Always Hiring
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs
10 Best Work from Home Jobs for Stay at Home Moms
30 Work at Home Jobs That Pay Weekly
Legitimate Work from Home Jobs Hiring Now