Guardian Life Insurance is hiring work from home in many states!
Guardian Life Insurance is a 160-year-old insurance company. They are one of the largest insurance companies. This company serves more than 29 million people. They are hiring customer care reps.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this Guardian Life Insurance work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
This is a remote based opportunity!
Guardian is a Fortune 250 global financial services company, as well as one of the largest mutual insurance companies in America. Guardian offers a range of insurance products from life insurance and disability income insurance to annuities and dental plans.
We are proud to be able to deliver on our commitments and to be able to serve our clients when they need us the most. We are committed to creating better futures for our clients, employees, and communities. We do this by keeping our values in sight:
- We do the right thing
- People count
- We hold ourselves to very high standards
A consummate professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You are self-motivated and goal orientated, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment where best in class customer service is your standard. You’re agile, a fast- learner, patient, empathetic, detail orientated, and work well independently in a team setting.
- Respond to incoming inquiries and customer concerns received via phone, email and/or chat channels with the ability to move between channels as needed while maintaining production, high quality and voice of customer (VOC) survey scores.
- Utilize multiple systems to effectively assess, interpret and provide timely and accurate response or resolution to customer inquiries or concerns.
- Adhere to schedule and use scheduling tools appropriately. Must also comply with departmental scheduling policy and practice.
- Build a positive Customer Experience through responsive, thorough and effective service.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to research and correct customer issues and provide effective, timely resolution.
- Build relationships with the Guardian’s Brokers, Planholders, Members and Sales by ensuring their needs are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory fashion.
- Contribute in an ever-evolving work environment, where everyone’s ideas matter.
- High School Diploma.
- Experience in a service-related industry a plus.
- Associate Degree or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- The ability to work mandatory or voluntary overtime when necessary.
- A high sense of priorities and use solid judgment in making routine decisions and communicating those decisions to the appropriate parties. Must also understand which situations can be resolved without involving others.
- Proficient and experienced PC skills that demonstrate efficient use of windows applications and corresponding functions (copy, cut, paste, toggle, etc) including ability to quickly input / retrieve data while working with customer on the telephone.
- Professional and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is a remote based opportunity!
- Through skill-building, leadership development and philanthropic opportunities, we provide opportunities to build communities and grow your career, surrounded by diverse colleagues with high ethical standards
- Meaningful and challenging work opportunities to accelerate innovation in a secure and compliant way.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Excellent medical, dental, supplemental health, life and vision coverage for you and your dependents with no wait period.
- Life and disability insurance.
- A great 401(k) with company match.
- Tuition assistance, paid parental leave and backup family care.
- Dynamic, modern work environments that promote collaboration and creativity to develop and empower talent.
- Flexible time off, dress code, and work location policies to balance your work and life in the ways that suit you best.
- Employee Resource Groups that advocate for inclusion and diversity in all that we do.
- Social responsibility in all aspects of our work. We volunteer within our local communities, create educational alliances with colleges, drive a variety of initiatives in sustainability.
Guardian has been helping people protect their futures and secure their lives for 160 years. Every day, we serve approximately 29 million people through a range of insurance and financial products. We help people and their families pursue financial security and well-being in life, health, and wealth. We help companies take care of their employees. And we help people recover and thrive after unexpected loss.
From our founding in 1860, when a community of immigrants joined together to insure and protect their businesses and families, doing the right thing for our policyholders and customers has guided everything we do. Our dedication to customers has helped us remain one of the most highly rated in client satisfaction and financial strength. And as one of the largest mutual insurance companies, we know what matters most: putting the needs of our customers first. Because everyone deserves a Guardian. Learn more about Guardian at www.GuardianLife.com.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost.
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020