HCA Healthcare is hiring work from home in several states!
HCA Healthcare is a huge operator of health care facilities. HCA Healthcare makes over $51 billion. HCA Healthcare has over 280,000 employees! HCA Healthcare is hiring work from home in many states!
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this HCA Healthcare work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
SHIFT: Work From Home
Sarah Cannon, the Cancer Institute of HCA Healthcare, offers integrated cancer services with convenient access to cutting-edge therapies for those facing cancer in communities across the United States and United Kingdom. Sarah Cannon’s cancer programs include individualized patient navigation provided by oncology-trained nurses, more than 1,200 stem cell transplants performed annually throughout the Sarah Cannon Blood Cancer Network, hundreds of clinical trials, and molecular profiling capabilities. Through its services, Sarah Cannon is providing state-of-the-art cancer care close to home for hundreds of thousands of patients, a number unmatched by any single cancer center.
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
As the Cancer Conference Coordinator, you are responsible for coordinating and documenting cancer conferences and tumor board meetings at their assigned facilities.
- You will attend each cancer conference – either in-person or remotely, to prepare cancer conference documentation (agenda, minutes and attendance log), coordinate all audio/visual needs for the cancer conference, and coordinate all catering needs for cancer conferences
- You will coordinate with Radiology, Pathology, Physicians and outside facilities to insure all patient records needed for conference are available
- You will be responsible for taking of minutes during conferences, preparing, completing, and maintaining Commission on Cancer conference/tumor board documentation. (Minutes, Survey Application Records, cancer conference summaries, & tumor board grids)
- You will support and collaboration with physician moderators, physician presenters and physician office staff
For this position, you must have:
- A High School Diploma (GED)
- Healthcare industry experience
- A proactive attitude, work ethic and ability to be flexible in your daily responsibilities as they change from day to day
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
Legitimate Work from Home Jobs Hiring Now
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs
Work from Home Jobs Companies – 230 Best Work from Home Companies That are Always Hiring
30 Work at Home Jobs That Pay Weekly
Top Secret – How The Penny Hoarder Makes $30 Million a Year, Led By a Man Who Can’t Write!
The Fastest Way to Make Money Online and Work from Home
10 Best Work from Home Jobs for Stay at Home Moms