Healthfirst is hiring work at home in all 50 states!
Healthfirst is a health insurance company based in the United States. Healthfirst has over 1 million members. Healthfirst is hiring support coordinators in many states!
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this Healthfirst work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
The Support Coordinator is responsible for assisting the care/case managers with non-clinical activities such as creating cases and events; providing telephonic outreach to members, providers and community-based organizations; handling member mailings; faxing clinical requests and Individual Health Care Plans on behalf of the care/case managers. The Support Coordinator is assigned to a specific clinical team (such as Care Management, Utilization Management, Behavioral Health, etc.) and may have additional departmental responsibilities.
– Handles calls to and from members to assist with benefit questions/issues, schedule appointments, and screen assessments to identify risk factors which need closer intervention.
– Handles calls to and from providers regarding authorizations, referrals, visits, tests, and faxed care plans.
– Documents accurate member information in compliance with our internal procedures.
– Manages an average caseload of 200 cases.
– Timely communicates member issues or needs and monitors screening of members effectively to improve quality and cost outcomes.
– Escalates calls as necessary
– Additional duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Basic Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Language preferences – Spanish, Russian, French, Creole, Mandarin, Cantonese.
- Experience in managed care or other area of the healthcare industry working in a Call Center environment or Care/Case Management Department.
- Demonstrated ability to document calls into a computer system.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
Regulatory or Compliance activities: n/a
License or Certification: n/a
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost.
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!