Hilton is hiring work from home in many states!
Hilton is one of the biggest hotel brands in the world! Hilton is a global brand that has many hotels and resorts! This is a Fortune 500 company! They are hiring work from home in many states now!
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this Hilton work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
Hilton Reservations and Customer Care (HRCC) is on a path to revolutionize human hospitality in a digital world, the same way we defined hospitality from its early beginnings. We strive to deliver personalized solutions that inspire a passion for travel, and our goal is to make a lasting impression with every Hilton guest with whom we interact.
What will I be doing?
The Remote Sales and Customer Service Representative is a work from home role within HRCC’s support team and is perfect for someone with strong communication skills that can easily switch from selling Hilton to solving problems. This means being able to perform various roles, based on training provided. This includes (but is not limited to)–advising, selling, responding to inquiries/requests, and resolving issues/complaints.
More specifically, you will:
- Deliver excellent service and respond in a friendly, timely, and consultative manner using discovery principles to uncover the customer needs and matching to the appropriate Hilton offering or solution.
- Develop an understanding of Hilton and partner offerings (e.g. timeshares, credit card, etc.), and utilize that knowledge to maximize revenue through consultative selling.
- Demonstrate proficiency and meet specific daily sales and service goals and metrics.
- Appropriately acknowledge service failures, handle escalated problems, and identify service recovery options to maintain customer loyalty.
- Be receptive to feedback and quickly apply performance improvement recommendations.
Equipment – You will be required to provide (non-reimbursable):
- Computer Monitor
- Surge protector
- High speed wired internet service of 10 mbps or higher (WiFi is not permitted)
- Personal Phone Number/Smartphone
Availability/Locations – We are currently hiring candidates in 26 states across the country, including: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Think and act independently, use good judgment, and build rapport with customers.
- Take initiative, ownership, and are accountable.
- Can influence customers with a positive and high-energy!
- Accountable for downtime related to technology issues and report outages in a timely manner.
- Provide a quiet work environment or home office, free from noise and distractions for your entire shift and be self-motivated.
- Attendance and active participation in virtual training sessions is required, including timely and 100% completion of self-paced training modules.
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Three (3) years of steady job experience in a consultative customer service oriented and/or sales role
- One (1) year of successfully meeting specific metrics/goals in a performance driven role, including high customer satisfaction scores, negotiating, overcoming objections, and/or upselling and cross-selling
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and active listening skills
- Can set up job related computer equipment, run various computer programs, troubleshoot, and fix issues independently
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- For work-at-home positions, have previously held a work-at-home job
- Experience with virtual training, which required completing self-paced modules
- Prior experience in the hospitality industry
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!