Humana is hiring work from home in all 50 states!
Humana is one of the largest health insurance companies in America. Humana has over 20 million members. Humana makes over $64 billion a year! This company is hiring work at home contact reps in the United States.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this Humana work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
The Inbound Contacts Representative 3 represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries. The Inbound Contacts Representative 3 performs advanced administrative/operational/customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment. May apply intermediate mathematical skills.
The Inbound Contacts Representative 3 addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members. Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it. Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances. Decisions are typically focus on methods, tactics and processes for completing administrative tasks/projects. Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes and techniques, and works under limited guidance due to previous experience/breadth and depth of knowledge of administrative processes and organizational knowledge.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years Inbound/Outbound telephonic quality member advocacy experience within healthcare
- Minimum 1 year experience working as a subject matter expert, SME, or experience working leading special projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including: Outlook, Word and Excel
- Adaptable with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong typing and computer navigation skills
- Ability to manage multiple or competing priorities, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
Must be able to pass the following pre-hire assessments, (Please review in the below additional information):
- Virtual Job Experience Assessment
- A writing assignment may be requested during interview
- A language assessment may be performed for English and or bilingual Spanish during screen and/or interview.
Anticipated Start Date/Training Date Depending on Interview Schedule: 26 April, 24 May **Classes are filled as business needs
Hours – Adherence to the following schedule:
- Regular Hours and Training Hours: Any 8-hour shift between the hours of 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Eastern time Monday through Friday
- Flexibility to work weekends, holidays and/or mandatory overtime based on business needs
- Ability to work any scheduled day and time during open enrollment, which is between 1 October and 31 March with mandatory overtime as needed.
- Schedule changes occur on average 2 times a year to respond to business need and are generally provided 2 weeks in advance. If there is an immediate business need to adjust schedules, employees are expected to make the accommodation as soon as the business requires it but no later than 48 hours.
- Make Extra $2000/Month from Home
- Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
- How to Start a Blog
- Survey Junkie: Make $5-$25 from home in your spare time the EASY way: try new products, give your opinion and take part in focus groups. Join Survey Junkie Now.
- SwagBucks: Shop, watch videos and earn money FAST. Join SwagBucks Now
- Ibotta App: Get cash back on purchases. Shop and earn cash FAST. Join Ibotta Now
- Fiverr Gigs: Earn money from simple gigs. Earn extra money TODAY. Join Fiverr Now
Location: Remote/Work at Home ** Please review Work at Home Guidelines below**
- Primary Locations: United States: Pacific, Mountain and Central Time zones
Language Fluency Requirement
- Bilingual English and Spanish fluency
- The interagency Language Rating, (ILR), test may be requested as required by the Federal Government under the Federal Care Act, to ensure competency.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with de-escalation of difficult calls
- Strong documentation and categorization of call type
- Experience working with geriatric population
- 5+ years experience of customer service experience such as in a Physician Medical Office, Clinical Unit/Office Coordination role, or any experience working with irate member population requiring high degree of organization, structure and focus.
- Prefer candidates with 2 years or more retention employment retention.
- Experience and/or background with case management processes
- Member Advocacy Experience
- Healthcare/Medical Insurance experience
- Government Compliance experience
- Additional Information – Please Read Full Details Below
Interview and Remote Work at Home Requirements: – In order to support the CDC recommendations on social distancing and reduce health risks for associates, members and public health, Humana is deploying virtual and video technologies for all hiring/new hire activities. This position provides an opportunity to work at home.
For Interview Purposes:
- Access to a personal computing device with a camera, a minimum internet connection speed of 10m x 1m,
- Dedicated secure home workspace for interview or work purposes.
- Must have accessibility to hardwired high speed internet with minimum speeds of 10Mx1M for a home office (Wireless and Satellite are prohibited)
- Must have a separate room with a locked door that can be used as a home office to ensure you and your members have absolute and continuous privacy during work hours.
- The following equipment will be provided: laptop, Two Monitors, mouse, keyboard, Avaya phone system that connects to laptop, and modem cable to hard wire connect laptop
- Humana does not cover reimburse costs to set up a home office, or monthly internet service
Customer Care Assessment / Virtual Job Experience: After submitting your application, if you are selected to move forward you will receive an email to complete the Virtual Job Experience (VJE). This is an online activity where you will learn more about Customer Care jobs at Humana, try out some of the most common job tasks, and tell us more about yourself.
- Most people complete the VJE in approximately 30 minutes. To complete it, you will need a smart phone, computer or tablet with internet access, and speakers/headphones.
- Candidates will not be reviewed for consideration if the VJE, is incomplete.
- The email will come from [email protected] please add to your contacts or safe senders list to avoid this going to your spam folder.
Interview Format As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting screening and interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. We use this technology to gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
- You will be able to respond to the recruiters preferred response method via text, video or voice technologies
- If you are selected for a screen, you may receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed) inviting you to participate.
- You should anticipate this screen to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded screen will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Continuous New Hire Testing/Assessments: The CarePlus team provides a thorough training program consisting of at least 12 weeks. Ability to pass required new hire assessments that are required to remain in the position, which includes:
- Participate in multiple exams that will require a passing score throughout the training and employment
Time Off Requests:
- Humana is regulated by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services and maintain a high level of commitment to our members. For this reason, time off and scheduling are heavily based on business need so we can provide the best service to our membership.
- The training and onboarding for this position is critical for your development as an associate. Time off and scheduled obligations during the first 180 days will be evaluated as part of the selection process.
Transfer Timeline within Humana:
- Must serve a minimum of 2 years within this department before transferring to another department.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Colorado Pay Range
The compensation range represents a good-faith estimate of annualized starting pay at the time of posting based on a full-time 40-hour workweek and may vary based on geographic location and/or employment type. Individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job-related skills such as education, experience, certifications, etc.
For positions eligible for an incentive, the bonus or commission plan name will display below. Incentive opportunity is based upon company and/or individual performance.
Associate Incentive Plan (AIP)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost.
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020