Liberty Mutual Insurance is hiring work from home in most states!
Liberty Mutual Insurance is one of the largest insurance companies in the United States! This insurance company makes $43 billion a year! They are hiring remote inside sales reps!
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this Liberty Mutual Insurance work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
Our Common Purpose is the guiding principle that exemplifies the way we behave at Liberty Mutual Insurance. It supports us and keeps us on track as we strive to achieve our business goals. It defines how we interact with our customers, agents, and each other to deliver the kind of exceptional customer experience that differentiates us from our competitors. We achieve our Common Purpose by demonstrating our Quality Standards of behaving with integrity, delivering expertise, showing care and compassion, and making things easy.
The Gold Service program contributes to Safeco’s position as a leader in the independent agency channel. Through Gold, we provide industry leading expertise to help our independent agents grow and care for their customers 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year. Our support not only improves customer experiences, but also allows agents to focus on other areas of their business, like promoting quality growth for Safeco.
At the heart of growing our program is you – our valued employee!
Our call center class begins on Monday, June 7, 2021. Our hours of operation are from Sunday through Saturday, 7:00am-12:15am PST. We support our customers 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year so our customer service representatives need to be flexible to work within the hours of operation, plus weekends and holidays.
Through our company paid 10 week training program, you will learn about insurance policies, regulations, servicing, and what it takes to demonstrate our Quality Standards and Common Purpose, delighting our customers and agents every step of the way. Training hours are from 8:00am-4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. This includes formal classroom instruction, assessments, and testing to pass the Personal Lines Licensing exam, which is a requirement for this role.
- Preferred locations for this position are states within the Mountain Time or Pacific Time Zones.
- The following states/districts are excluded from eligibility at this time: Alaska, California, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New York, Washington DC, West Virginia.
- Helps customers in their time of need by building rapport, responding to, and resolving inbound phone calls in a fast-paced call center environment. This is done by identifying and providing services and solutions to their questions regarding renewals, coverage, eligibility, billing, and policy changes.
- Delivers expertise by identifying and analyzing customer and agent needs to ensure high satisfaction, growth and retention of business.
- Provides counsel, guidance and suggestions to our customers to adequately cover and protect what they value most. This is done by using upselling and cross-selling sales skills to educate customers and agents on new and existing insurance products & services.
- Upholds our customer care standards by achieving individual goals on call quality, handle time, lead transfer ratio, adherence, first call resolution, and reliability.
- Maintains and tracks accurate data in various computer systems.
- Associate`s degree in a business related field or equivalent training required.
- Minimum of 6 months related work experience required, Customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to review, record and organize written data from a variety of sources with no pre-established format.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, and the capacity to multi-task in a structured work environment are required.
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information is critical.
- Proficiency with computers is mandatory.
- Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft office tools is necessary.
- Must have a clear understanding of the organization`s policies, standards and procedures to guide customer interactions.
- Appropriate licenses up hiring/training, along with passing Proficiency Assessments is required.
- Our Gold team plays an essential role in delivering #peaceofmind to our customers and agents, and we look forward in having you join us to help achieve our goals together
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!