Lincoln Financial Group is hiring work from home in the United States!
Lincoln Financial Group is a holding company based in America. This is a Fortune 250 company! This insurance giant makes over $16 billion a year! They are hiring work from home customer service reps.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this Lincoln Financial Group work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $238 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2018.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
General Purpose of Job
The Customer Service Representative for Retirement Plan Services (RPS) will be responsible for answering incoming phone calls from a variety of customers in a dynamic, self-service, and assisted service environment. S/he serves as a direct point of contact for customers ensuring that good customer relations are maintained, and customer inquiries and concerns are resolved fairly and effectively. S/he will demonstrate independence and ownership by instilling confidence and inspiring optimism in our callers through clear, professional communication and timely issue resolution.
This is a remote, work from home position. The hours of the position are Monday through Friday 11:15 am to 8:00 pm EST. Training hours may differ for the first 4-10 weeks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides customer service to internal and/or external stakeholders, recognizes what needs to be done to meet customer needs and demonstrates flexibility and responsiveness to meet customer needs.
- Provides accurate, timely information meeting the customer’s needs through problem resolution.
- Responds to and resolves customer inquiries meeting departmental quality and production standards.
- Delivers routine work independently, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, in a timely manner and meets deadlines appropriately.
- Performs research to respond to customer inquiries.
- Documents customer interactions in appropriate system(s).
- Escalates client service issues or concerns to senior team members and/or management.
- Maintains customer confidentiality while complying with privacy regulations.
- Recognizes general issues/concerns for assigned area(s), explains effect on the customer’s service experience, and suggests process improvements.
- Makes routine & non-routine decisions under close supervision, applying limited discretion within role except for matters of significance which affect the business as a whole or a significant part of it, in accordance with established procedures/guidelines
- Performs task by applying core knowledge obtained from the role and acquires increasingly more knowledge to apply in the role.
- Supports and promotes change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Meets or exceeds departmental quality and service standards.
- Works overtime as needed.
Additional Position Responsibilities
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by: – Making suggestions for improvement – Learning new skills, procedures and processes
- Performs other duties as required.
- Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- High School or GED – Minimum Required
- 0 – 1+ Years of general experience – need not be directly related to position (Required)
- 1+ Years of customer service experience in a remote, work from home position and/or a call center environment is preferred
Other Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates solid relationship management skills with internal and/or clients (e.g. management, peers, colleagues, customers, etc.).
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020