M & T Bank is hiring work at home in many states!
M & T Bank is one of the biggest banks in America. M & T makes $6 billion a year! M &T Bank is a Fortune 500 company.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this M & T Bank work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
Contact Center Online Service Representative
Location: Amherst Center or Millsboro
** This position is currently remote but the selected candidate would be expected to report into the office when we reopen.
Hours: This is a full-time position.
**Must have open availability to cover 8am – 9pm Monday thru Friday and 9am – 5pm Saturday and/or Sunday
Responds to and resolves incoming customer calls regarding Retail and Business Online Banking products, as well as Retail customer service, including balance and transaction inquiries, Online and bill payment enrollments, bill payment and transfer assistance, bank-to-bank transfers, eStatement and document delivery assistance, alerts, Mobile Banking and Direct Connect account setup inquiries.
- Respond to customer telephone requests for information regarding the Bank’s Online Banking products in a timely and accurate manner, including balance and transaction inquiries, Online and bill payment enrollments, bill payment and transfer assistance, bank-to-bank transfers, eStatement and document delivery assistance, alerts, Mobile Banking and Direct Connect Account setup inquiries. Respond to incoming calls for Retail Service.
- Cross-sell Bank products and services to incoming customer service callers to meet their needs and expand their overall relationship with M&T Bank.
- Complete all tasks related to enrollment and operational maintenance, including opening an account, cancelling a bill payment or transfer and closing an enrollment, at the request of Online Banking customers.
- Identify compatibility of customer operating systems and browsers with requirements for adequate use of the Online Banking product to support customer usage of these products.
- Utilize various internal and external applications related to Online Banking to respond to Online Banking and Retail Service calls.
- Research customer Online Banking problems to identify root cause, including determining whether error messages are related to browsers, internet service providers and/or Bank applications to resolve the problem or log as an issue.
- Achieve and maintain satisfactory call-related quality monitoring and efficiency goals. Remain current on policy and procedural updates to ensure and accuracy of information provided customers.
- Advise management of systems or product problems impacting ability to provide accurate and timely information to customers to ensure prompt resolution to support high service levels.
- Ensure correct and legible completion of all electronic or paper forms required to respond to specific customer requests.
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Scope of Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) and a minimum of 1 years’ customer service, sales and/or related experience
Good communication skills
Strong telephone skills
Good organizational skills
Good time management skills
Intermediate familiarity with personal computers
Proven problem-solving skills
Knowledge of the customer service concept and importance in developing and expanding relationships
Understanding of personal finance software, web/mobile browsers (cache, cookies), mobile devices, operating systems and applications
Education and Experience Preferred:
Familiarity with the Bank’s computer systems and frequently used forms, products and services
Minimum of 2 years’ customer service, sales, and/or related experience; 1 year within specific product discipline
Strong knowledge of pertinent Bank products, services and procedures
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020