ModSquad is hiring work from home in many states!
ModSquad is a digital engagement service company that operates globally. This company has thousands of moderators. They are hiring work from home el-punlishing cutomer support in many states.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this ModSquad work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
Interested in writing or publishing?
This could be your new project!
Our client is an innovator in the self-publishing community, designed to allow self-publishers to focus on what is most important to them – writing epic tales of glory, helping others help themselves and so much more! Our client provides the tools to get them going.
12 am to 5 pm PST
Project Commitment: 90 Days
The Ideal Mod:
- can commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week and has weekend availability
- can commit a minimum of 90 days to the project
- is available for orientation immediately & begin working ASAP
- is comfortable taking phone calls & chats in a fast-paced environment
- has a quiet, distraction free work space, suitable for taking calls
- has reliable internet and a working headset
- can express empathy & match tone in all forms of communication
- can keep up with continuously changing & updating workflows
- is comfortable researching answers using provided resource material
- is comfortable with assisting people with account set up, locating information and troubleshooting, both new and advanced users
- has Zendesk experience (Talk, Chat and ticket handling)
- has native or proficient English skills