StanleyBlack and Decker is hiring work from home nationwide!
StanleyBlack and Decker is a Fortune 500 company. They manufacture hardware and tools. This company makes over $12 billion a year! They are hiring work from home customer experience reps in the US now!
Customer Experience Representative – Remote, Nationwide
We Don’t Just Build The World, We Build Innovative Technology Too.
This is the career you’ve been waiting for your whole life. Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you’ll get the unique chance to impact some of the world’s most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black & Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights.
Who We Are
We’re the World’s largest tool company. We’re industry visionaries. We’re solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art “smart factory” products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn’t stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.
STANLEY Infrastructure, a division of Stanley Black & Decker, is a global manufacturer of hydraulic tools and attachments with world class brands such as STANLEY, Paladin, LaBounty and Pengo. STANLEY Infrastructure has rich history focusing on bringing innovative solutions to market and is recognized around the world for the strength of its people, products and brands.
STANLEY Infrastructure is a growth platform with plans to double its revenue over the next few years through organic growth and strong corporate M&A commitment.
Who You Are
You’re an account management professional who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where the ability to multi-task is essential. You also have:
- Associate Degree or three (3) years related sales experience with high school diploma or GED.
- The ability to visualize mechanical and hydraulic situations relating to equipment.
- Proficiency with MS Office with emphasis on Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time in a productive manner
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision and effectively in a team environment
- SAP experience preferred
The successful candidate who performs well in this role will have growth opportunities available within the business. Learn more about the Stanley Infrastructure business at www.stanleyinfrastructure.com and learn more about Stanley Black & Decker at www.stanleyblackanddecker.com.
What You’ll Do
The Customer Experience Representative position is responsible for the selling of company products and services by initiating and responding or follow up with established customers via telephone & email. This position will be responsible for keeping customers informed about available services, supplies, prices and new products. This individual will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where the ability to multi-task is essential.
- Fulfill customer requests through incoming and outgoing telephone calls / emails providing information on whole goods, parts, pricing, availability, delivery, sales features and benefits, special programs and promotions.
- Process customer orders utilizing SAP order entry platform
- Drive daily efficiency and communication through key dealer prioritization.
- Assist customers with initial contact on technical service questions, answering those issues as able, processing RGA forms for return items and product shortages, utilizing Technical Service Representatives for proper follow up and resolution.
- Meet monthly and quarterly customer service metrics
- Work with other customer service representatives and actively offer and accept assistance when work volumes fluctuate to ensure adequate phone and email inquiry coverage
- Responsible for meeting established sales quotas in territory by obtaining and renewing orders.
- Attendance and/or participation in product training, sales seminars and inside/outside sales meetings.
Benefits & Perks
You’ll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners.
What You’ll Also Get
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren’t linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you’ll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that’s how the best work gets done. You’ll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You’ll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here