Sykes is hiring work from home nationwide!
Sykes is a multinational company that does business processing. Sykes makes $1 billion a year! Sykes has more than $54,000 employees! Sykes is hiring work from home customer service agents in many states now!
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this Sykes work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
• Sykes Lakeland II can recall any work at home agent back to site, at any time due to adherence/ performance related issues or at the client request.
• If an employee is asked to return to on-site work, it will be their responsibility to return all equipment. Employees will need to report to the site at the beginning of their next shift and follow the equipment return process at reception
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
- Answer inbound customer/client sales requests, Technical inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and report problem areas
- Be confident in selling products
- May be required to work in one or multiple systems and utilize multiple screens to find information and solve problems
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and exemplary service provided to the customer
- Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all client products, services and promotions
- Make recommendations according to customer’s needs on features, accessories, upgrades and options
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of products and services
- It is important to note most schedules require afternoon/evening hours and one or both weekend
All of our unique opportunities offer:
• Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
• $13.00 hour + bonus opportunity
• 100% Paid Training
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and company matched 401(k) retirement plan
• Paid time off
• Tuition Reimbursement after just one year of employment
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us, if you:
• Have a high school diploma or GED
• Are at least 18 years of age or older
SYKES Lakeland is part of a global company with more than 55,000 employees serving major brands you love. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create a meaningful connection and job fulfillment. Our teams become friends and are part of our family. Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKES Lakeland!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost.
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?