The Hartford is hiring work from home in most states!
The Hartford is a huge investment and insurance company. This company is a Fortune 500 company. This company makes more than $20 billion a year! They are hiring remote claims reps.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this The Hartford work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
You are a driven and motivated problem solver ready to pursue meaningful work. You strive to make an impact every day & not only at work, but in your personal life and community too. If that sounds like you, then you’ve landed in the right place.
Advance your career at The Hartford!
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for obtaining and maintaining essential information in order to handle routine Property Damage Commercial Auto claims. Claims is a fast-paced, high-production, high-volume environment that focuses heavily on customer service and accuracy.
- Handling of claims which includes initial file intake, review coverage for accurate application based on policy interpretation, execute accurate and timely payments, investigate mitigation opportunities on the file including subrogation, manage file to timely resolution, and complete all data integrity components.
- Investigating Property Damage Commercial Auto claims to determine liability exposures and subrogation.
- Successful handling of property damages to include: estimates, rental and total losses of vehicles.
- Managing claim deadlines and developing jurisdictional expertise.
- Handling first and third party claim files in a manner consistent with Claim quality standards and goals.
- Accurate reserve analysis for loss, to include excess exposure recognition.
- Strong customer service and teamwork, answering claim calls in a prompt and professional manner, while backing up other team member calls.
- Taking ownership of all calls to resolution.
- Participation in phone Queue to drive Customer Satisfaction.
- College degree or equivalent claims experience preferred.
- Demonstrated capacity to multi-task in a structured work environment.
- Ability to utilize multiple systems to handle/process claims with strong keyboarding skills.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills are a must.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience adjusting personal lines auto claims.
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills with a focus on the customer.
- Strong time management, organization and attention to detail.
- Proficient in a claim software platform and Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- License(s) if required by state/jurisdiction.
- Ability to breakdown explanations of complex process and rules into manageable information.
- IIA, AIC, CPCU, SCLA preferred.
- Actively pursuing DNA Badging Core Certification.
- Consideration will be given for a lateral T9 if selected for the role.
- As a condition of your employment, you must obtain and maintain a State Adjuster’s License to process Property & Casualty Insurance Claims in the states supported by your office. Continued employment with The Hartford is contingent upon the successful passage of the Licensing exam(s) within 30 business days from the completion of the licensing training.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost.
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.