Transcom is hiring work from home in many states!
Transcom big customer care company. This customer service giant operates globally across 21 countries. They are hiring customer service advisors and technical service advisors now in many states!
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this Transcom work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
Job Description and Requirements
Do you love helping people and sharing your knowledge?
Do you want to grow your career with a company that rewards your hard work?
Do you want to improve your work / life balance and work from the comfort of home?
Join our Transcom family as a Work At Home Customer Service Agent!
In this Full-Time employee role, you’ll support our client’s customers with their questions related to billing and account maintenance. Customers may have questions about services on their account, need help enrolling in or canceling a service, or disputing a charge.
We’ve got an exciting career opportunity for you, if you can:
- Effortlessly engage with callers, actively listen, analyze their need, and provide solutions
- Comfortably navigate multiple applications to research solutions
- Multitask in systems while patiently providing step-by-step instructions
- Calmly provide conflict resolution and navigate frustrated customer situations
- Work independently with discipline and motivation to succeed in a virtual environment
- Work in a highly structured environment with strict adherence to your assigned full-time schedule taking high-volume inbound calls from customers.
- Work at a desk, wearing a wired headset, while talking to customers in a high-volume, fast-paced, and sometimes stressful environment
What’s In It For You?
- Position as a Transcom employee (not an independent contractor)
- Computer for this role is provided by Transcom
- Paid Vacation
- Health Benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) Investment options with employer match opportunities
- 100% work at home, including training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Ability to develop your skills and grow your career
- An opportunity to work for a company passionate about people
- At least 18 years or older
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Able to work full-time (32-40 hours per week) with overtime opportunities as needed
- Able to maintain 100% strict adherence to the assigned schedule
- Able to work a variety of shifts, including: evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Able to work full-time hours, with reliable attendance
- Strong computer knowledge, including ability to accurately type at least 40 wpm
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Courteous and friendly with high level of professionalism
- Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to policies
- Able to multitask applications while talking to customers on the phone
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to actively listen to customer needs and demonstrate empathy
- Ability to work in an environment where you must sit, reach, communicate (verbally and electronically), type, read, multitask, and concentrate in a prolonged setting.
- Previous call center and/or work from home experience preferred
Must live and work in one of the following states:
AL, AR, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MS, MO, NE, NH, NC, ND, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI
Home Office Requirements
For this Advisor position, Transcom provides you an all-in-one computer, monitor, and headset. The computer contains a built-in webcam that is required to be used for training and meetings. Although the computer is provided if you are hired, you will need a home desktop or laptop computer that is hardwired using an Ethernet connection to complete the typing and internet speed assessments during the application. This is a requirement to be considered for this employment opportunity.
- You must have a secure, quiet, distraction-free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift. (Conflicting responsibilities may include caring for a family member)
- Your home office must have a DSL, Fiber, or Cable Internet that is hardwired into a modem/router via Ethernet. (Dial up, Wireless, Mobile Hotspot, or Satellite internet service cannot be used)
- Your hardwired internet connection must meet the minimum speed requirements:
- Ping – 100 ms or less
- Download speed – 20 Mbps
- Upload speed – 3 Mbps
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost.
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!