U-Haul is hiring work from home in the US.
U-Haul is a huge moving equipment and rental company! U-Haul has over 17,000 employees! U-Haul makes over $4 billion a year! U-Haul is hiring remote customer service agents in many states!
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this U-Haul work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
Part-Time Live Verify Agents work with customers who opt to rent with U-Haul using our truck share 24/7 program or U-Haul Car Share. Customers process their rental and dispatch through the U-Haul app on their smart phone. Live Verification Agents review the customer’s information and are responsible for ensuring that everything meets the required standards to rent before approving the rental dispatch. This position also requires interacting with the customer via phone or chat to explain and/or obtain the required information to rent.
Great opportunity for students, teachers, second job!
Part-Time Benefits include:
- Medical Reimbursement Indemnity Plan, Rx Savings Plus Discount Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan.
- Claim sessions for customers doing business with us via Truck Share 24/7 and CarShare.
- Review each session for accuracy while answering any questions the customer may have.
- Determine the proper course of action utilizing instructional materials reviewed.
- Make outbound calls for verification of alternate contacts.
- Communicate with the customer via phone or chat in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Ensure compliance with the U-Haul policies in order to retain customer loyalty and prevent the re-occurrence of objections.
- Review telephone, mail, and internet procedures for each communication received and respond a reply to each assigned customer with a specific time frame.
- Listen to customer concerns, documenting them and resolving when able.
- Good listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Inbound call/phone experience (high volume preferred).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- 1 year of customer service experience.
- Logic and reasoning skills.
- Facial recognition skills.
- Proficiency, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and assist multiple customers at one time (online sessions).
- Good time management skills.
- Reasonable and predictable attendance.
- You must be available to work holidays.
This Job Might Be For You If:
- You enjoy helping people, have an outgoing personality and have a customer focused attitude.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with a focus on quality and attention to detail.
- You live for a challenge, are goal oriented, be willing to learn different systems, and easily navigate between multiple screens.
- You communicate efficiently through an instant messaging program.
- You can work independently delivering practical solutions and you thrive in a collaborative team environment.
Training / Education:
- One week of training is instructor led with accelerated classroom education and hands-on education in small groups. After initial education, you will be working independently with additional continued education courses, counseling and coaching from the leadership team.
- You can be available anytime, but our current business needs are any time between 4 am to 11 pm Monday through Sunday.
- Must be available Saturday and Sunday.
- You must be available to work holidays.
The following is required to work from home:
- You must have a quiet, private work area.
- Dependent and child-care arrangements must be made as if you were working at a U-Haul site.
- All work duties including education must be performed at your home address.
- If you want to switch or substitute computers at any time, manager approval is required in advance.
The following technical requirements must be met to work from home:
- Have a non-wireless USB headset with a microphone.
- Have a web cam for use interacting with your manager. Not for use with customers.
- Have minimum Internet speed requirements: 10MB down / 5MB up.
- Windows or Mac OS allowed;
- If Windows then Windows 10 is required.
- If Mac then High Sierra or newer is required.
- Minimum RAM requirements: 8GB of RAM or greater.
- Minimum processor requirement for Windows OS: CPU score of 2000 or greater.
- To find processor name – right click on Windows logo (lower left corner home screen) and select ‘System’.
- Go to this website. https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu_list.php
- Type name of your processor in the space provided (do not copy/paste).
- The number in the first column is the CPU mark (this is your CPU or processor score).
- Minimum processor requirement for Mac: Core i5 processor or greater.
- To find processor name – open Apple menu and click About This Mac then click System Report.
- Windows OS Users should have the following installed:
- Adobe Reader (set to default PDF viewer). Important: If new install uncheck the option to install McAfee anti-virus.
- Web browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge (Internet Explorer is preferred).
- Mac OS Users should have the following installed:
- MacOS Preview (should be pre-installed on Mac OS).
- Web browsers: Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome (Chrome is preferred).
- Once hired install and use the required Company software including a Company provided anti-virus software.
- Use of a Wi-Fi is permitted if it meets all security-related criteria. If security requirements are not met and/or Wi-Fi is determined to cause tech difficulty a hard-wired connection will be required.
The following are not permitted when working from home due to compatibility, performance, security, or other concerns:
- A wireless or non-USB headset.
- A PC/laptop or Internet that does not meet requirements.
- Mobile hot-spot, tethering, satellite Internet or similar.
- Using a Proxy server or third-party network.
- Compute stick or similar device.
- Windows: XP, 7 or 8, and Vista operating systems.
- Mac: Sierra or older operating systems.
- Rental, rent-to-own or public computer/laptop.
- Working in a public place or using public Internet.
- Unsecure Wi-Fi / Wi-Fi not managed by the team member.
- Running non-work-related programs while working.
- Having any other anti-virus installed/in use on your computer while working other than the Company provided antivirus
Due to Covid-19, this is currently a work from home position. Once social distancing restrictions are lifted, the department may transition to working in-office.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
10 Best Work from Home Jobs for Stay at Home Moms
Legitimate Work from Home Jobs Hiring Now
30 Work at Home Jobs That Pay Weekly
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home
The Fastest Way to Make Money Online and Work from Home
Work from Home Jobs Companies – 230 Best Work from Home Companies That are Always Hiring
Top Secret – How The Penny Hoarder Makes $30 Million a Year, Led By a Man Who Can’t Write!