UnitedHealth Group is hiring work from home in many states.
UnitedHealth Group is one of the biggest healthcare companies. UnitedHealth is a Fortune 500 company! UnitedHealth Group makes over $242 billion a year! UnitedHealth Group is hiring outcome assurance reps!
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this UnitedHealth Group work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
Careers with MedExpress. At MedExpress, we believe in delivering quality, convenient, affordable health care and exceeding our patients’ expectations. Our neighborhood medical centers are open every day from 8-8 with a full medical team and no appointments necessary to help patients get in, get healthy, and get back to what’s really important. We provide a broad scope of services including urgent care, basic wellness and prevention, and employer health services. As part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we’re working together to help people live healthier lives and to help the health system work better for everyone. You can become part of our elite team almost anywhere with 250 MedExpress centers across the country and two administrative offices in Morgantown, WV and Pittsburgh, PA. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Responsible for timely and accurate referral sources for employers also ensuring quality standards and company policies/procedures are followed during customer interactions and at times in a call center environment.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Adhere to standards of business conduct and compliance
- Interact with all employees of the on a regular basis as well as other cross-functional team-members at the Administrative Offices
- Work with patients, centers and workers comp insurance carriers to refer to correct referral source. (could be received via phone, mail and e-mail communications)
- Maintain individual and departmental goals including: Call Quality, Average Call Handle Time, Service Level, Average Speed of Answer, Abandonment Rate
- Provide feedback to management on identified issues and assist with resolution of any items or trends that negatively impact patient-client experience
- Maintain confidentiality of patient diagnostic and treatment information with focus on HIPAA guidelines and strong customer service skills, may include eScreen and UDS support
- Meet the needs of external and internal customers regarding changes in work volume, planned changes, scheduling changes, client services support
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School graduate or GED
- Three to five years’ experience in customer service
- Strong experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills and the flexibility to manage multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- You will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s US Telecommuting Policy
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- Prior experience in Medical Billing
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost.
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?