UnitedHealth Group is hiring work from home in all 50 states!
UnitedHealth Group is the second-largest healthcare company in the United States.This company makes over $240 billion a year! This huge healthcare company is hiring data entry leads in many states now!
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this UnitedHealth Group work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
At Optum, the mission is clear: Help people live heathier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone.
LHI is one of 4 businesses under OptumServe. OptumServe provides health care services and proven expertise to help federal government agencies modernize the U.S. health system and improve the health and well – being of Americans. By joining OptumServe you are part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a leader across most major segments in the U.S. health care system. LHI was founded in 1999 and acquired by Optum in 2011, LHI specializes in creating and managing health care programs through on – location services, patient – specific in – clinic appointments, telehealth assessments, or any combination based on customer need. LHI’s customizable solutions serve the diverse needs of commercial customers, as well as federal and state agencies, including the U.S. Departments of Defense, Veterans Affairs, and Health and Human Services.
There’s an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. Ready for a new path? Start doing your life’s best work.SM
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday – Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (8:00am- 5:00pm CST). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime and weekends. You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges. Training will be conducted virtually from your home.
Our office is located at 328 Front Street, La Crosse, WI 54601 and if you are located within commutable distance of the office, you may also opt to work onsite once Covid restrictions are lifted.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Assist Data Control Supervisor with quality service monitoring, performance feedback and prioritizing of daily tasks in order to meet departmental task initiatives.
- Foster communication between Records Management Specialists and internal/external customers in a high volume, fast paced, deadline driven and goal structured environment.
- Provide support to staff in order to ensure that LHI’s contractual obligations and the departmental objectives are achieved.
- Act as a resource and liaison to staff and internal/external customers to interpret and answer operational questions related to services provided based on contract guidelines and contractual requirements
- Respond to customer complaints and internal/external customer questions or concerns when circumstances fall outside the specialist roles or direction is needed
- Provide guidance and prioritization of workload, including e-mail, phone, and fax queues, based on department demands and ensure contractual obligations are achieved
- Review and assist with auditing, error and Key Performance Indicator reports to ensure accurate reporting with prompt follow up response times and addressing problems and issues
- Monitor departmental and company tasks and assignments to determine if immediate attention is required by emailing, meeting or calling another operational unit, provider or service member to ensure it gets completed in order to meet departmental/company goals and turn around expectations
- Coordinate with trained staff and other operational departments to ensure tasks are completed correctly and up to the customer/LHI contract guidelines
- Review and respond to inquiries from Provider Network Management and Accounts Payable in regards to payments to providers
- Advise specialists on when to Apply Charge or Waive Cost on services that will be charged to the customer or paid to the provider based on contractual guidelines and history of the order
- Advise specialists when missing components require follow-up appointments to be scheduled including what service codes are required
- Review, develop, implement, and test logic of event tree and low to medium impact process change requests through Process Change Control and meeting with other operational units, IT and staff
- Update and assist leadership team with the development of departmental work instructions, standard operating procedures, and processes to ensure clear understanding and contract compliance – includes training and mentoring staff
- Assist with documenting feedback, writing SMART Goals and performance reviews
- Monitor departmental phone queue assignments to ensure customer satisfaction and all calls are answered professionally and promptly
- Assist team staff on system and computer/phone issues – includes submitting troubleshooting tickets for Service Desk help
- Assist with departmental hires including interviews
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Data entry and customer service experience
- Knowledge of healthcare documentation and terminology
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office programs such as Microsoft Excel (general spreadsheet navigation, data entry and sorting), Microsoft Word (creating and editing word documents), and Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar)
- Electronic file / database management experience
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Associate degree (or higher) in Medical, Business, Health Information Technology, or related field
- 2+ years similar or related work experience
- Previous leadership and/or supervisory experience
- Administrative support in a medical, dental or healthcare environment
- Knowledge of military procedures and protocol is a plus
- Medical or dental transcription
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Ability to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy and meet firm deadlines
- Strong analytical thinking, multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to problem solve and propose solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to demonstrate an appropriate level of assertiveness in performing work responsibilities under time-sensitive deadlines established by contract and departmental requirements
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills
- Ability to adapt to the changing business requirements
- Must be able to problem solve and propose solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient typing ability
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost