VIPDesk is hiring work from home in some states!
VIPDesk Connect is a brand that connects companies to customers. This company works with Fortune 500 companies. They are hiring work from home customer service representatives in 17 states.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this VIPDesk Connect work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
The Customer Service Representative (Brand Ambassador) is a passionate customer care professional responsible for providing an authentic, world-class customer experience for our client’s customers via phone, email, and chat. While representing a growing and leading brand that is committed to providing luxurious high-quality, high-performance products without harmful ingredients, the Brand Ambassador assists customers with all aspects of customer service including order placement, facilitating returns and replacements, product inquiry and recommendations, general customer service assistance, and escalated issues across all product lines—cosmetics, skincare, and bath & body. The Brand Ambassador utilizes a variety of resources and information to assist customers in a courteous and professional manner that supports and reinforces brand standards, always with a focus on providing best-in-class customer service.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Convey energy, excitement, authenticity, and a deep appreciation for the mission and values of our client’s brand
- With the utmost professionalism, represent a growing and leading brand that is committed to providing luxurious high-quality, high-performance products without harmful ingredients
- Utilizes proactive and intuitive techniques to increase customer experience by providing suggestions for products that match customer interests and needs
- Utilize multiple service channels (email, chat, phone, text, etc.) to provide an outstanding customer experience
- Ability to retain and convey thorough knowledge and benefits of the client’s products
- Confident and driven to find solutions to customers issues with the ability to probe for full understanding of customer needs
- Meets or exceeds all program metrics as outlined in training and manuals (e.g. attendance, quality, sales, etc.)
- Thrive in an environment with high performance standards
- Communicate with customers and exhibit genuine empathy
- Embrace the commitment to customer service and nourishes brand loyalty
- Ability to accurately document customer interaction details with limited errors
- Applies high-quality customer service guidelines while servicing customers
- Applies client and VIPdesk Connect policies as applicable whenever interacting with customers
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in Retail or Customer Care
- HS Diploma or equivalent required. Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Able to work weekends and holidays
- Able to work at a desk for scheduled shifts
- Experience and proven success in customer service
- Strong sense of urgency, demonstrates ownership, high energy, and team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
- Savviness and experience with technology is essential as multiple systems are in use
- Flexible, adaptable, and willing to take on new challenges
- Have experience with premium beauty brands, preferred
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
- Genuine passion for beauty products including cosmetics and skincare
- Must have a home-office environment, internet connection, webcam, USB headset, and a computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect policies and maintenance requirements, including system upgrades as applicable, which may change over time
- Currently reside in one of the following locations: AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, MD, NV, NC, NJ, NM, OH, TN, TX, UT, VA, or WI
- Previous e-commerce and/or direct selling industry experience preferred
- Experience working with Bright Pattern or Zendesk (or a comparable customer service ticketing system) strongly desired
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Genuine passion for beauty products including bath and body, skincare, and cosmetics
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to type at least 35 WPM with proper spelling and use of grammar
- Able to use effective and probing questioning and listening techniques to identify customer needs
- Able to learn and work independently and exhibit ownership as well as in a team environment
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal, and employment reference security checks
- Full-time team members are scheduled for up to 5 days per week, between 30-40 hours. Full-time team members will have 2 days off per week.
- All team members will be scheduled for one weekend shift (Saturday or Sunday) each week.
- Shift Offerings:
- Monday–Friday between the hours of 9:00 am–7:00 pm ET, and Saturday–Sunday between the hours of 9:00 am–8:00 pm ET, up to 5 days per week
- Monday–Sunday between the hours of 11:00 am–9:00 pm ET, and Saturday–Sunday between the hours of 9:00 am–8:00 pm ET, up to 5 days per week
- Make Extra $2000/Month from Home
- Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
- How to Start a Blog
- Survey Junkie: Make $5-$25 from home in your spare time the EASY way: try new products, give your opinion and take part in focus groups. Join Survey Junkie Now.
- SwagBucks: Shop, watch videos and earn money FAST. Join SwagBucks Now
- Ibotta App: Get cash back on purchases. Shop and earn cash FAST. Join Ibotta Now
- Fiverr Gigs: Earn money from simple gigs. Earn extra money TODAY. Join Fiverr Now
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant